Paint Ballers

Anyone interested in playing paintball Saturday, November 19th at Riverside Renegades? This is the best woodsball field in Western PA.

$35.00 gets you on the field if you have your own gear and unlimited CO2 or your gun, mask, and unlimited CO2, and 500 paintballs. Field Paint ONlY.

Time is from 11:00 to 4:00

We have a group of guys from work, but can always use more players in case someone does not show up. We have to have 16 players or Buddy won’t let us play. It would be good if I can know by Wednesday if you are definitely playing.

game on… my buddy’s b-day is friday so he’ll be in town too, i’ll let you know if he wants to come along

I’d be all over it but I need compressed air, and buddy will never get it

Hey Cheeks!

I asked on their forums and they said that they do fill HPA. I think 1000PSI is $2.00 and 3000PSI is $5.00.

Let me know if you are interested in playing.

<-------------- see name :boink how about smart+parts indoor spot ???

id be on it but havent played in yrs that and i got to check to see if my tank is still good

im down if we get a weekend game going need to try out my new barell I got a year ago and never played with yet

bj if ur down im down i’ll use my neighbors gun buy paint balls and get some shit or something

id be game!!

speed ball owns boring woods ball

let me know ballah

they’ve been saying they fill hpa for years and everytime I show up they don’t so I pay 30 bucks to play and can shoot what 1000 balls and I’m done, I’ll wait and see