Bullseye gun range?

Does anyone know if this place closed down? Campbells Run Road, you can see it from 376. Tried to give a call today to see if we could come down to the range tonight, but the numbers we found are disconnected. Thanks.

According to my sources, it was closed a while ago. I am sadden’d I can’t go rent the MP5 anymore :frowning:

Thanks for the confirmation. Saved us a trip out there for nothing. Ever been to Anthony Arms out in West Mifflin?

see I thought bullseye closed a long time ago, right after I last was there. But lately I’ve seen signs up making it look open… It seemed like it was opened back up :dunno:

Anthony Arms is not bad, but getting there sucks for anyone except of South Hills people.

I wanted to goto Bullseye but they closed a while ago. Where is this Anthony Arms place?

Out by Century 3 Mall, on 885 near the Allegheny Airport IIRC

Correction. Its on Lebanon church rd right across from the airport:)

We’re in luck, Tuesdays are Ladies Nights out at Anthony Arms. Note, they don’t rent guns during the month of Dec (must repair/clean them all or something :dunno: )

Taking out the Springfield Armory competition model, the FN Five Seven and the Mossberg pistol grip shot gun :smiley: w00t

bullseye was the shit for renting some dope guns. They where expensive though.

Yeah…but where else could rent an UZI or MP5? Man, that place rocked.

Should get some people together and go out there. I’ve had an itchy trigger finger since deer season opened, but they say you can’t use a Desert Eagle to hunt white tail.

:wtf:

Bullseye was a rip off…40bucks to rent a lane for 1hour…
I went there twice cause it was the only indoor range I can shoot my AR15…after that I found a spot in the woods where seems all the locals go. Anthonys is ok…Use to go every weekend. range time only 10bucks an hour but you gotta use their ammo and thats how they get ya. Sucks if you have a big stock pile of ammo at home but cant use it there.
Ohhh Anthonys is handguns only…Cant shoot anything else there and there is no rapid fire

Youngwood…A&S. They will let you rapid fire and range time was $10 last time I was there and they will let you use your own ammo. It’s a haul, but it’s right off the t-pike at new stanton…

Anthony’s and Target are fucking rippoff’s. The guys who own both are silver spoon more money havin than brains motherfuckers. They charge wayyy too much and they know too little…back yard in the boonies with some ammo and targets/beer> technological BS for target practice n paying for it…

My friend used to have a membership at Bullseye. It was great for freezing cold afternoons when you just didn’t want to stand out side. My parents were going to get me a membership there for Christmas one year, but I just decided against it and joined a Sportsman’s club where I can piss off snobbish rich people with my guns.

The only way bullseye was worthwhile, was if you had the Executive membership ($500+/year) and went at least twice a month. Otherwise it was just too expensive. Although the video game was a BLAST to play, and had some funny stereotypes.

I can throw a rock and hit anthony arms from my house. :smiley:

Bullseye was a nice place and the mp5 was a blast to shoot. I think me and my dad and brothers went through 1200 rounds with the mp5 and some other guns there a while ago. It was a fun night.

Yeah, hubby got yelled at for rapid fire last night :kekegay: And they didn’t allow him to shoot the mossberg either.

He was so mad that he had loaded up all of his clips w/ his ammo, and had to use theirs instead. And their ammo was SHITTY reloaded filth. Kept jamming the guns up…

Other than that, they were real nice to us, and it wasn’t packed either. Just a few other people in there.

We wanted to go to a range instead of the woods b/c we were teaching his sister how to shoot. She’s never held a gun let alone fire one, and she’s getting ready to divorce her husband and she will be alone by herself w/ their 3 young boys, 3, 6 and 8 and she’s scared. The first shot scared the bejesus out of her, but she did pretty well for having never shot a gun before.