shooting range/sportsmans club south of Pittsburgh?

I’m looking for a indoor, or even outdoor shooting range or a sportsmans club that has a shooting range of some sort, preferably south of the city since i live in washington, pa. anybody know of any place? thanks.

There is an outdoor one out Rt 51 and an indoor one on Leb church rd by where Sams Club used to be…I don’t know their names tho…also I think there is an inddor one right off the Parkway too

where on 51?

the indoor by sam’s is anthony’s arms…

bullseye on the parkway going to the airport has been closed for years.

thanks guys, i am hoping to find something a little closer to me though.

The one on 51 is by Jefferson Hospital. I shot there once with a friend and I know he still goes there.

There are a few shooting ranges in your area. There is A&S an indoor range in Greensburgh and there are many sportsman clubs in the Charleroi / Belle Vernon area.

Mingo sportsmens club holty

A&S in youngwood.

Maybe we should build an indoor range in washpaw?

I like A&S in Youngwood. They’re good people and they will let you shoot your own ammo or your reloads…all you have to do is buy their targets and pay the range rental fee. And it’s relatively easy to get to from Washpaw.

when we going then Mr pink bunny slippers??

I think theres more than one washington around here, I don’t get out much. But if your at the one I’m thinking of then there is one on 286.

There is a indoor shooting range off of Campbells Run Road.

That was Bullseye, and it’s closed.

for about 3 years now :hsugh:

i think there is a range off of the parkway… It looks indoor to me

[QUOTE=fshowcars;500831][/QUOTE]

not quite that long…but it’s been a while (I know Anthony Arms bought out their stock)…rumor has it that new ownership should open it sometime in 2007

Dear Bullseye Member(s),

Regretfully, it is necessary to inform you that as of 10/1/2005, Bullseye Ranges is out of business. The combination of three years of road construction, most particularly this last summer’s construction along with a waning local economy has proven to be more than a high overhead business such as this is able to absorb. We are all very disappointed.

As for closing up shop in as orderly a fashion as is possible under the circumstances, please note the instructions and contact information for the following:

If you have guns for repair, on consignment, in locker storage, or any other personal belongings, please call the range and leave a message and we will call you back to make an appointment for you to come in and pick up your belongings.

If you have unused portions of membership to your credit, it is unfortunately part of the process of the Chapter 7 filing, and necessarily needs to be considered as an unsecured creditor status. In bankruptcy members with unused portions of multi-month memberships may have rights as unsecured creditors. Please contact us with your name and address if you feel you have any claim in bankruptcy so we can send you notice and proof of claim form for filing with the bankruptcy court. We are very sorry for any loss you may experience. Please send all information to Bullseye Ranges 4499 Campbells Run Rd. Pittsburgh Pa. 15205.

If you have questions that concern something other than retrieving personal property or memberships, call 412-494-2803 and leave a message and someone will get back to you ASAP.

We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your support and apologize for any inconvenience this development may cause and express our appreciation in advance for your kind patience and consideration. We really enjoyed serving you. We are very saddened by the closure and we will miss all of you.

Our best wishes to you,

The Entire Bullseye Staff

thanks for the heads up. nice to know!

Actually, there was a group of people talking about trying to buy the business from them. Guess it may have fell thru.