Greater Pittsburgh Gun Club...

Is open, I went yesterday $6 range fee good times. Just wanted to let everyone it was open!!!:bigok:

Wow its open again!?! Thats awesome. How is Tex doing?

where is it located?
do they allow you bring ammo or so you have to buy it there?

He is not there. According to Tim the guy who lives on site and is running the range. The reason for the close of the range was due to Tex divorcing his wife. She claimed to have run the club which we all know she didnt. The lawyers stepped in and told him to cease operations until the matter cleared. But to my knowledge Tex currently isnt running anything there. This is what I was told yesterday

Its right outside of Imperial, You can bring your own ammo as well as purchase ammo there.

Greater Pittsburgh Gun Club
920 King Road
Bulger, Pa 15019
724 796-9111

what all do they offer? trap, skeet, sporting clays?

I had been out there before it closed up, my dad’s known Tex for a long time. I’ll have to tell him and go back out there.

Yes all the above I got to find out how bad I suck at skeet

Greater pitt is awesome and really laid back you can pretty much do whatever you want not to mention the place is huge

how late are they open till?
wouldn’t mind going to shoot

GPGC rules…

x2, its open until you cant see haha… its really nice, the rifle range is awesome

just got back from there pretty sweet. first time i have been there. will prob be going back too
nice to shoot again since it has beena while

I def. wouldn’t mind going out. Maybe this weekend, take the XD out and get it dirty.

wow, I heard a MAJORLY different story about why it closed. But maybe it was just that, a story. Glad to see the open once again. The club I am member at doesn’t allow rapid fire.

DILLIGAF?

well, not with that kind of attitude you don’t.

I live about a half mile from there…any of you guys ever attend the private party’s that Tex used to throw?
if you did,you’d know what I mean.

good times…good times
:slight_smile: