shooting

Anyone a member of a local gun club and wanna go shooting today? Just picked up a new Sigg 556 and wanted to shoot for a little bit …

sweet! the sig 556 is an awesome rifle!

Yeah bro was shooting yesterday and loved it!.. now i just gotta join a club locally to shoot lol

Just go in the woods somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Thats what Ive done before. Lake Desolation is a good place to go shooting.

Check out the club in CP. I don’t think they’re accepting new members right now though.

SIG FTW!

I just picked up a Sig/Blaser Tactical 2. Thing is SICK!

yeah bro the range in CP isnt accepting anymore people right now FTW… but yeah man we should go shooting sometime

i didnt renew my membership so i dont know if they will still let me.

Any clubs around the Albany area? I presume you must have a hand gun permit to own and shoot a hand gun but not shot guns right?

Thanks for the info.

West albany rod and gun club, guan ho ha gun club (http://www.guanhoha.com/), and voorheesville gun club are some that I know of… not sure if they are accepting new members though

as far as I know, rifles and shotgun can be shot by anyone. Only pistols require a permit

There’s a gun club up in Onesquethaw (Clarksville) that my friend’s dad is the president of. Rankin, if you want to join there give me a call sometime and I can get you more info. PMing you my #

SICK SIG!!!