Recommend me a shooting club

Those who have experience, recommend me a good shooting club.

I’m looking for a club with a pistol range and preferably a center-fire rifle range.

Buffalo area. I’m currently looking at Tonawanda Sportsmans Club and want to see what others have experienced.

I’m a member of Niagara County Sportsmans Association. It’s a very professional facility with an indoor range. Check em out.

Make friends with someone close by who has a lot of land. Usually cheaper and better company. I’m helping build 2, maybe 3 ranges this spring. IMHO clubs are for guys trying to escape from their wives, can’t find anyone with enough land, or just simply like the convenience. Weigh it out and find some where you like.

My father is a member of Wood & Brook sportsmans club in alden. Thats where I shoot trap and use the rifle range. Goes out to 300 yards. No indoor shooting ranges though. Its one of the only places around here I can safely shoot my larger cal rifles (CVA single shot 30-06 and a 1942 Mosin-Nagant 7.62x54)

Little “*” on that indoor range. No jacketed ammo allowed which sucks. Not fun finding pure lead ammo and a lot of hanguns don’t like it anyway.

Exactly my problem. All I want to do is break in my new 9mm with some jacketed ammo and hollows. Normally, I would just plink with .22, which I can do at almost any club (indoor).

I just don’t want to join a club that’s a) super far away b) super expensive, just so I can break in my new pistol or fire my 5.56 every now and then.

There are 3 very nice outdoor ranges at NCSA. Can shoot peacefully as there is hardly anyone ever here except for events. If you want to shoot jacketed ammo you have from 25 to 300 meters and you can shoot a Barret if you want too.

I’m a shooter, not a social person. I don’t join a range for the people. I have places in the souther tier i can shoot at that are family owned, but rather drive 20 min rather than 2 hours.

It’s about $18 to go to the indoor range on the boulevard. They allow any handgun ammo and it’s one of the closest places to shoot for the suburb people. Only time it gets annoying is when some rtard brings his high powered rifle in to blast at targets 50 feet away. Even with good ear protection a big rifle is loud indoors. And call ahead because the local police use the range and if they’re there using both ranges it won’t be open to the public.