PS3 Good Games??

downloaded burnout paradise demo, game should be fun as hell when it comes out in jan

just bought rainbow 6 and madden. both are awesome

ive been told you can play your ipod through the ps3 while playing games…how do i do this? or have it as a playlist with games like tony hawk. ive been fartin around trying to get it to work but nothing so far.

Just saying… Mine broke, and I know of several others to also break.
I played call of duty on both systems and ps3>360 ALL DAY. Both were played in HD and ps3 makes xbox look like garbage.

i am glad to see more PS3 support, i felt like the only one who owned one on these boards

whered you have the gamertag done? i have no idea how to do them.

click on them, they will take you to the webpages were you can make them

Hey you are on COD4, I’ll have to befriend you.

how is cod online? thanks jcuz

Awesome

agreed, friggan amazing. single player may be a bit short but every part of it will stun you.(especially the sniper stage for me), Online gives almost unlimited replayability, making your own set ups, unlocking perks/weapons/attachments, and honing your console skills(which is more challenging than a mouse and keyboard).

Jay - feel free to add me, not sure of your PSN but mine is JCuz222 as in the sig

My PSN name is JOF.

Loving the PS3. Uncharted is a great game, like an Indiana Jones or Pitfall. We should get into trading these games once they are finished. Uncharted will be done in a while and would be willing to trade it for Warhawk etc.

Until the new Metal Gear, GT5, or Ninja Gaiden II come out for PS3, I have no interest. MAybe after tax returns if I need a blu-ray player I’ll pick one up.

I have Uncharted if anyone wants to trade anything for it. Great game.

Rainbow 6: Vegas
Resistance
Madden '08
NBA Live '08
Tiger Woods '08
Guitar Hero 3
NHL '08
Simpsons game (haven’t played it yet but heard good things)
Stuntman Ignition
Warhawk

All fun games. Warhawk gets old pretty fast. Doesn’t have the lasting effect of a Socom but still decent, plus it came with a bluetooth headset.

will there be a new socom? please god say yes. how i miss socom :frowning: