Ps3 hdmi cable

Friend of mine just got me a ps3 for helping him work on his house. Apparently they don’t come with an hdmi cable

Tomorrow I’ll call local spots (gamestop is the name of one right? Not really into video games

Thanks

any hdmi cable works.

just go to walmart and get the mid priced one.

If you have time, save a few bucks and get one from Monoprice.com. If not, as Karter said, Walmart usually has 10-20 dollar ones which will do what you need.

Do NOT buy the 99 dollar monster cable version-9-million-super-speed-diamond-plated cable that big box stores scam you to buying. My friend use to work there and I had my $7 monoprice one and he had a 99 dollar one and you can NOT tell the difference from any tests we did.

I’ll just hit up blockbuster, thanks guys

I have a bunch at my house $5 6-foot still in bag.

^tom when are you going to be around today? shoot me a text if you can text at work

if you dont find one, i have some laying around id sell for $5

anyone who has a 5$ cable wanna meet me at tops on the blvd in amherst ? lol I could use a cheap one for my pc, since i got another ps3 i passed it back over haha

PM me Karter if you need one.

if you have time warner or fios , just call saying you need a new cable and they will give you one for free, worked for me everytime

Harbor Freight has them for like $5 too.