PSP 3000/Go, now with homebrew + ISO. Anything worth playing on the psp?

So i bought a psp off my brother about a year ago, and havent really touched it since. a few months ago i put HBL on it and had played with the homebrew (emulators…) but it was slow and buggy…

But yesterday, a HEN (next best thing to custom firmware from what ive read…) was released, with an iso loader that followed today.

Now - outside of the obvious emulators which now work almost perfect, are there any psp games that are worth playing? id buy them but i havent bought any games yet because…i dont want to spend 20$ on a game i probably wont like anyways.

ps, i love racing and puzzle games for ‘on the go’. but im also a fan of fps and platformer games…

socom ftb2
as gay as they sound, loco roco and loco roco 2 are fucking AWESOME
final fantasy CC isnt too bad

heres the list of all the cso/iso files i have on my hard drive. you’re welcome to copy them if you’d like.

007 James Bond [From Russia With Love]
Ace Combat x [Skies of Deception]
Atari Classics [Evolved]
Brothers In Arms [D-Day]
Burnout Legends
Call Of Duty - Road To Victory
Daxter
Family Guy
FIFA 08
Final Fantasy VII [Crisis Core]
God Of War Chains Of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto [Liberty City Stories]
Grand Theft Auto [Vice City Stories]
Gran Turismo
LEGO Star Wars II [The Original Trilogy]
Little Big Planet
Loco Roco
Madden NFL 08
Major League Baseball 2K6
Me And My Katamari
Medal Of Honor Heros
Metal Gear AC!D
Metal Gear Solid [Portable Ops Plus]
Metal Gear Solid [Portable Ops]
Metal Slug [Anthology]
Midnight Club L.A. Remix [EUR]
MLB
Mortal Combat [Unchained]
NBA Street [Showdown]
Need For Speed [Pro Street]
Need For Speed [Underground - Carbon - Own The City]
NHL 07
Patapon
Ratchet And Clank [Size Matters]
Scooby Doo Where Are You
Shawn White Snowboard [EUR]
Snoopy VS. Red Baron
SOCOM FTB1
SOCOM FTB2
SSX On Tour
Star Wars Battlefront - Renegade Squadron
Syphon Filter [Combat Ops]
Tekken [Dark Resurrection]
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
Tony Hawk’s Project 8
Twisted Metal Head On
WWII [Battle Over The Pacific]

I keep hearing that about the loco roco games, so im gonna have to give those a shot.

I just got tekken 6 and most of the NFS games, so they are occupying me pretty good right now - but idk how long that will last lol. i might take you up on your offer eventually though.

how was ace combat? i love playing the console games - does it hold its own?

eh, its ok not amazing, but its also not really the kind of game i play too often so you may like it better then i do.

I grabbed it last night, and played it a little while today, it seems to be ok…i have a feeling ill be playing that a lot in the near future. that and loco roco, it was strange at first but addicting.

now i just need to get a larger mem card, this stupid 1gb one im swapping stuff off of is starting to get old lol. Plus, now i have a reason to upgrade…

told you.
im off from school till the end of january so ive got a lot of free time if you want to grab some of those or all those games off my hard drive, theyre on an external.