PsychoPJV > Jt76

so youre saying i can finally see some burnouts?!

:lol: I will have to txt him for this story

the cars sound pretty damn good

Has big Ed ran anybody yet?

Come on he broke it already!

awe I hope he didn’t break

nothing major. just the rear main seal…i think

oh god

oh jeez… :(…

but at least the cars behind him got a slight oil coating for rust prevention…

:roflpicard:

OHH PATTY…

inb4jnjfuckedhisshitup

well it could be worse… you computer could NOT be reading a tune :banghead:

the rear main seal let go, no biggie. The race was VERY close, although its a complete crap shoot considering we both have basically no tunes. Pats car is and will be the faster of the two.

word. our cars aren’t much different anyhow. i simply have heads over you. Good times and yes some seal let go. be it the rear main or oil pan gasket remains to be seen. i’m not worried at all. i’m happy to have the car. it still runs and everything. it will be fixed, you guys know me i don’t like broken things. i’m extremely excited to see how it is tuned.

ya, pats out on the streets!
Get that fixed before it takes that clutch out.

def. you sort out your clutch issues? btw checked your thread on ls1tech, nice job on all that work. i love that hood with the dzus clips. anodize those things black though!!

I posted up a little today. Looks like the disk is just worn thin, and not clamping that hard. I’m at the ends of the engagement adjustment range. And its only about a 1/4 left of master travel. ram has a min. usable thickness spec, but I’m gonna change it anyway. Its been 4 years. LOL
you find anything of the oil leak?

vid. sorry for the wait

:tup: Good to see some domestic on domestic action nice and early.

Good runs .