Pulling the Silvia out of the shop is always interesting

Gunna post some vid’s of thing soon too (new ones).

When we pull the Silvia out of the shop, we always have to inch it down the ramps to clear the curb. It’s always interesting to say the least.

Got it out to stretch its legs today. Still running like a champ!

Is this a shop car or individually? What shop?

soo tasty.

surprised it hasnt sold yet tbh

We imported this car (RightDrive Inc). Its is for sale.
The right buyer will be someone who is looking for a full blown track car. This machine makes 420 rwhp, sequential shifter with built gears, crazy one off aero, suspensions and chassis upgrades etc. No one area has not been touched.

Under full acceleration our magnetic dealer plates have fallen off the back of it.

Soooo. Is that a plane or a car?

:stuck_out_tongue:
If anyone is going to the first CSCS event we may be driving this car in the time attack series.

This one will also be fun. Im excited for it to arrive sometime in April.

Matty you should have me drive the Silvia for ya :wink:

Mike, You’de dominate in this thing!

Bingzor, if you read this, why is my post count not in the 3 thousands? What gives lol

420wrhp with a z32 maf? interesting. what are the details on the motor.

how much are you asking for this thing?

Cant say for sure. It was dyno’d at Splitfire Performance and then dialed back in boost to make it a bit more streetable since the rubber is not ideal. So as it sits now, it is making less. Ill look into digging up the build sheet. When we first got it it was running 22 or 25 lbs boost. I cant recall which. Now doing something like 17-18 lbs.

god i love work equip’s.

this car is really really cool.

Agreed
Looking at a set for my Supra

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Its usually tucked in the back so we had to clear the shop out before pulling it out.
I have a video of a light in car drive but its very shaky. Im hoping to make a new one this week or next since the weather is getting nice.

Not sure if anyone on SON has been taken out for a spin in it yet. A few guys on GTRC have been in car.

holy shit you guys are bringing this in?

how much???!?!

Its being loaded in Japan as I type this. It has a deposit on it though. Customer will be very happy. Ive got a video ill post in a bit.

i love the amemiya front end on fd’s

do you mind asking how much it is being sold for?

PM’d
The Amemiya fronts are pretty unique. I personally am a big fan of them.

That silvia is batshit crazy. I love it.

Your E30 monster is crazier :smiley:

Ill have a video of Big Foot up to shortly. We’re hoping to get some off roading in very soon.

My god that car is beautiful. I love it!!

PS: Your post count is messed up from the import. Please open a helpdesk ticket and I will work on it tomorrow.