Put my truck in a show today (pictures)

Decided since the truck was clean and i didn’t have anything to do today i headed out to a big show down in W. Virginia at Ogelbay Park. I couldn’t believe i won a trophy there were about 1200 cars there and so many were really nice and clean. The LT4 Vette is my neighbors, its super clean. He also won a trophy. Check out my wife too, she was proud of me. Here are the pictures, enjoy and feedback is welcome.

congrats

nice I think my buddies stealth is behind u in that one picture. If you got a pic of that stealth please post it.

awesome

very nice i’ve always like that truck in SS form

congrats

I’m not surprised you won a trophy. Look at that thing! Freaking sexy truck. :bigok:

I <3 your truck.

Truck looks real good. Congrats on the trophy.

Put that thing away for winter this time!

sorry, no pics of the stealth.

4doors5gears, im hoping i can sell my bike before winter to get a DD so i can park my truck.

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e369/jholty/MISC/car%20show%20at%20ogelbay%208-26-07/?start=all are the rest of the pictures from the car show if anyone wants to check them out.

badass.

Very nice

did you score extra points for putting a new frame under her?

congrats truck looks real good man

Nah, i didn’t mention it to the judges. I didn’t want a pitty trophy lol.

Nice in-dash set up! Both screens hooked up to same video?

I can make either of them do whatever i want. Most of the time i have the top one on either Radio or CD and the bottom one showing my navigation screen or DVD player. Or vice versa. In the mornings on the way to work sitting in traffic, i watch the news (tv tuner required) on the top one and have the bottom one on navigation or radio. Neither of them do any type of engine or bcm diagnostics or anything like that. I still use my laptop and hptuners sitting on the passenger seat like everyone else for that stuff.

The main reason i did the bottom screen is for passengers in the back and passenger seats to be able to watch DVD’s or whatever while on a road trip while i can still use the navigation on the top screen. Since the top screen is angled directly towards me, it is mainly used just for me since its a touch screen and controls everything. the bottom is facing straight back so its better suited for passengers viewing needs.