Pyramid of Speed [holy retro thread]

Originally posted by sr20de here

super old but funny enough to bring back…
http://www.nsxfiles.com/Pyramid_of_speed.htm

I vaguely remember reading this back in '03 and feeling like poop lol

man does that make me feel like shit, i dont “run” my car on the streets OR the track, so im not even ON the pyramid lol. i want to do both before the summer is over however

Wheel-to-Wheel racers have been known to occasionally “bait” the Freeway Racers into following them through an offramp at triple digits speeds, and when the Freeway Racer suddenly realizes that he can’t control his car that fast in a turn, the Freeway Racer panics, hits the brakes hard while turning, and ends up spinning and crashing into the guard rail, while the Wheel-to-Wheel racer looks in his rear view mirror, and calmly puts another mark on his dashboard, keeping score of “reverse-kills”.

thats funny. i used do the industrial park thing in LI with my stock na 300zx. i used kill riced out civics, lol. i hope to move up to autocross pretty soon

I think I might just skip the whole boosted honda phase and just get some sticky tires and autox.
It sounds like fun

Apparently Wheel to Wheel racers also don’t know how to accurately slice a pyramid up into the proper number of sections… from Time Trialers to Wheel to Wheel racers, the pyramid looses a slice, lol.

As an Autocrosser, my favorite type of woman is apparently “A female who has the whole day to burn, and can stand a safety cone upright, as they sucker them into being cone-corner workers.”

That would be freaking awesome… where can I get one of those?!?

Haha I noticed that too, and time trial > wheel to wheel

I just like the amount of disdain and sarcasm he put in there.

All in good fun. He’s pretty funny in person too. Has a thing for cold chicken (that’s all we ate at the Fontana trackday/JGTC weekend in Cali).

The legend of the Flamobile lives on.

Haha, nice.

As far as ego’s go, I would think that autocrossers would be at the top of the pyramid.

Sweet read, though :tup:.

haha :tup:

haha “believes street racers are recockulous”

:touchy:

bump for automatic trannys and holding the wheel straight…:beer:

c’mon…this pyramid is so true though.