quad trailer???

who knows a cheap place to get one, the back story i was goiong to buy a quad, the damn thing dont fit in the bed of my truck the place that has the quad also sell trailors but the cheapest one they have is 1000 bux and it is nothing fancy at all it just seems like way too much, what is the going rate on these things ???

you bikers and wanting to trailer them things everwhere. you live in latrobe just ride the thing down the road, im sure it will fit in just fine.

actually i am against the trailer, but it wont fit in my little import truck, if i was like the rest of the rednecks with a big ol chevy sitting on 38s and two big red cherry bombs hanging out the ass end it would fit. plus i kinda figured we could get get some use of this damn thing when instead of us pushing a car 3 miles to fix a broken axle… tow vehicle= the win

Gander MT. sells trailers pretty cheap. I am pretty sure the one in Westmoreland sells them.

I bought mine brand new from Joe’s Mustang Trailer sales in Hunker. He aint in Hunker no more. I think he is off of rte 51 now. It is a tilt 5’ x 8’ wood floor, steel framed trailer. I paid $580 w/tax & plate. That was like 8 yrs ago, but I don’t think they went up all that much. I have not had any issues with it & it tows very well for such a small trailer. It’s been up to 100 mph with no issues.

EDIT: I found his card in my desk drawer - 412-678-0100 Joe Felice or www.mustangtrailer.com

Mine looks similar to this Model# 408UT1000T:http://www.mustangtrailer.com/trailers/photogallery/408ut1000/408ut1000t.jpg

Tractor Supply stores have tons of them too.

travis, checkout S.A,Y trailers in bradenville. the are just past the carwash on latrobe derry rd. on the other streeet. also checkout Lowes and the tractor supply.

edit for you, take 982 north to latrobe derry rd. make a left at the rd before glassmere and he’s just down the rd on the left.

cool thanks everybody going out today to look around, i am still trying to figure out where in the hell i am going to stash a trailer, this was not part of my plan

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/245752976.html.
don’t know if that would help
$400

I have a 4X8 that i got from harbor frieght. I think it cost me $250, but i had to put it together, and wire everything and so on…