WTB: car/transport trailer

I’m on the lookout for a small trailer to bring my car to out of state events this summer. I’m working with a small budget <$2,000

let me know if anyone sees something that appears to be a good deal.

you can buy new for around that.

keep your eyes peeled though, I got mine for 1000 used.

for the full $2k its gotta be a hell of a trailer. I was kinda hoping to find a small enclosed “equipment” trailer that my car might be able to fit in I would be willing to stretch to $2k. My car fits in a 10 x 15 spot… unfortunately I’m not really seeing anything that size.

ah, enclosed is another story.

yea, but I’m aware that’s a bit of stretch and not real likely.

Enclosed 2 axle for a car for 2k = not happening.

There was a race car trailer (open) for $2100 by Collins lake in Scotia last week. I dont know if its still there.

hrmm: http://nasa.racingjunk.com/category/146/Used_Trailers/post/1538653/2002-Enclosed-Trailer-6-x16-.html

Cheap but how would you get it here from Florida?

easy…

drive down
hook up trailer
drive back

OR

fly down
rent truck
drive back

By the time you pay for all that its probably not such a good deal though.

Gas is expensive, especially when towing and so is renting a truck. Then considering Florida isnt around the corner youll probably need to stay in a motel for a night or two on the way down and on the way back.

i didn’t even realize the location. plus I’m not sure my car would actually fit.

I am focusing more on open trailers now…

That trailer in Scotia is still there.

$2100 seems kinda steep, was it nice? It will be a while before I get back in the 518 to look around.

you can get a brand new one a versatile trailer in gansvoort for 1800-2500

Looks fairly decent. Its white and it has cabinets and a tire rack on it. Dual axle.

ship it