Quakersteak Meet!!

Originally posted by bimmerdriver99
the new location is hooters in monroville it was origonlly in quakersteak but we changed it bc hooters is deff better the administrato changed it for me

Oh so thats what you were trying to say. :tounge: :smiley:

hooters doesnt have long island ice tea speacials

Originally posted by bimmerdriver99
if you read obove i cant change the title of the post w/o deleting the whole thread the new location is hooters in monroville

when??

Originally posted by slowcamaro
hooters doesnt have long island ice tea speacials

Hulahan’s does on saturday’s :smiley: I may have to make an apperance for some Long Island Pitchers :smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Hulahan’s does on saturday’s :smiley: I may have to make an apperance for some Long Island Pitchers :smiley:
u sure!!!:rolleyes:

well i was planning on friday night… but it doesnt look like alot of people can go i mean i really havent gotten a straight answer from alot of people… ill let it go on till wensday night and if not alot of people reply then im going to cancel…

sounds like a hell of a plan, anyone down for houlihans on sat night??? ill make new thread

Originally posted by Pewterss
u sure!!!:rolleyes:

What do you mean am I sure, I’m always sure about that I told you twice now its saturdays in Monroeville. It sstation square Jenn is waiting for an answer from…:tounge:

What do you mean am I sure, I’m always sure about that I told you twice now its saturdays in Monroeville. It sstation square Jenn is waiting for an answer from…:tounge:
:confused:

Im down for what ever

Originally posted by oneslowbowtie
Im down for what ever
paintroom tonight!!!get shaggy & show up!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
:confused:

Jenn is waiting on an answer from station square for your wife’s B-day :rolleyes:

i am there …what time to be at jj’s 6:30

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i am there …what time to be at jj’s 6:30
:cool: