Quakersteak Meet!!

I was thinking about haveing a meet eather friday feb. 27 of saturday 28th.i just want to see what day would be better for everybody it is supost to be nice out at least into the 50’s. so if you up for it please say what day would be better for you and we will have it on that day.

*Date: either friday 27th or 28th FEB.

*Time: 6:30 people could get there we could hang out talk about cars then get somehting to eat then go take a trip down the turn pike.

Please post what day would be better for you i eather friday or saturday also post back if you have any other ideas you wish you add…

i will update this post wensday night as to when it will be for sure but in the mean time let me knwo what day is the best…

HOPE ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN COME…

sounds great to me…Any night is good for me:)

Originally posted by bimmerdriver99

HOPE ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN COME…

more than you want to know:tounge: :tounge:

:dunno:

Bump anyway :smiley:

any time, but i work till 930 on fri and sat

In the 50’s??? Have you looked outside this morning? :mad:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
In the 50’s??? Have you looked outside this morning? :mad:

ya i know its shitty out but weatherbug on my computer sais its supost to be in the 50’s friday saturday and sunday for the high if it turns out and changes by thursday then we can cancel but for now im shooting twards eather friday or saturday let me know if your in…

Originally posted by Shaggy
more than you want to know:tounge: :tounge:

:dunno:

Bump anyway :smiley:

hey i figure since it will hopefully be nice out we could try to have some people show but if you dont want to come then you dont have to… it is just an idea… :slight_smile:

make sure you mention your with Pittspeed when your at the monroeville hooters. We get a discount cuz they love us so much.

Why does the title Say Quaker Steak Meet and the meet is at Monroeville hooters?

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Why does the title Say Quaker Steak Meet and the meet is at Monroeville hooters?
x2

Originally posted by Darkstar
make sure you mention your with Pittspeed when your at the monroeville hooters. We get a discount cuz they love us so much.

x1234234127938742143

Originally posted by Pewterss
x2

yeah what he said monroeville sucks

Originally posted by 2FNFast
yeah what he said monroeville sucks
not

Originally posted by Pewterss
not

i’m in for friday, work sat

Originally posted by Sight N Sound

becuase it was originally made for quaker steak in cranberry

I’m probably going to be working late friday night and day saturday so i don’t think I’ll be able to make it, 70+ hour work weeks suck :frowning:

the new location is hooters in monroville it was origonlly in quakersteak but we changed it bc hooters is deff better the administrato changed it for me

title:tounge: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if you read obove i cant change the title of the post w/o deleting the whole thread the new location is hooters in monroville

:smiley: :wink: