question about girls/women

what is it with them and the word cunt? i mean you can call them a bitch, a whore or a slut. but you say cunt and its like you just declared war. so guys what is it about that word? you’ve helped me before.:angryhump:

i give up on girls, i’m just going to stay single and tap every girl thats hot that i meet

yess thats the only way to go they are all skanks so treat them like it

Twat > everyotherword!!!

You have to be sure to use the c word only very rarely. So that it doesnt lose it’s effectivness.

hahaha!! yes! and if you say it with an english accent, you can get away with calling a girl a twat, and even get a laugh out of it!

YOU BLOODY TWAT

Thunder Cunt

My favorite word for woman I am arguing wit nothing shuts them up like that word

you are what you eat…

i thought you were going to say “I give up on girls, im turning gay”

what did you think he was goona say :rofl:

That will fix the problem.

I don’t have this problem, I’m so belligerent that the company I keep isnt soft and whiney.

I learned this along time ago…

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/audirs/evil.jpg

:bigclap:

my thoughts exactly. i know that in the middle of an argument where she wont let me get a word in edgewise if i say cunt she will all of a sudden say what? lol. then i know she is listening

i heard this one girl at work say it and im like wtf? i thought girls despised that word. i guess she doesnt care. she must have been called it too many times. lol

dude fuck no! im gonna be sponsered by trojan! lol

so whats going on in here

I’m a girl. And I call other girls cunt all the time.

chicks who say “dude” are annoying.