Question for everyone! LOL

Seduce a hot chick & see if girl on girl sex is hotter in person

i think my first action would be to try to suck my own cock… just to see if I could do it.

Then I would scratch my balls wherever and whenever I wanted to.

I think I’d have to measure my penis and take pics of it to send to girls.

I’d definately have to use some stupid pick up lines.

hmm… so much to do… LOL

I think I would study it and do anything I could with it and take notes, so that way when I went back to being a girl, the next time I hooked up with a guy, I would blow their mind, and they would be like, man its like you have one and know what feels good…and then they would bow to me and do whatever I wanted :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown lol

LMFAO NICE!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

So you suck, at suckin dick? :lol :tongue

I didnt say that, Im just sure there are things that I dont realize feel good, so i would try a whole bunch of things

LOL, im jk!

But see Linz, every guy is different so you’d have to play with multiple penis’… it would work in theory but in reality idk … guys penis’ are different… some are more sensitive than others… and some are just plain ODD. :lol

I still say whipping it out whenever I had the chance to or rubbing on a girl “on accident” would be funny… LOL

Sooo…if theoreticly someday I meet you you would find it amusing if I “acidently” rubbed my dick on you? :rofl

smart man right here

LOL :lol:lol that’s totally not what I meant Girls DON’T like that stuff … that’s why it would be funny if I DID it… LOL but nice one

i would become a butch lesbian and pick up chicks

That would work for you

i would be the biggest whore ,just imagine me as a woman

wow

LOL girl on girl whore? LOL :tongue

youd be one scary looking woman

Knowing your taste in women, you would probably try to get with him/her.

so what youre saying is you like john better as a man? :lol

paul dude just admit it you would fuck me just not in the but

Im not interested in a sexual way but I just think a 6’2 280# (guessing here) woman is quite scary