Question-

yea, i would have paid a penny and walked out

maybe it’s just how much it cost the company to bottle it?

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:18,topic:35990"”]

lol how much did you pay for it? Did you mention it to the staff?

[/quote]

i attempted to give them a penny and leave, but they wanted a dollar. i then showed them why they are wrong. young jeller got into a 20 minute argument about it, at many points just screaming “im a fucking financial adviser, i know this is wrong. listen to me!!!”

they wont hear me out, i want my 99/100 of a penny water damnit

he must be an outstanding financial adviser if he has to work at qwikfill (or however the hell they spell it) to make ends meet.

noooo grahm that was my friend i went in there with. who works for citi group and not for quikfill lol

ps at quik fill in hamburg, there are a lot of things labeled like this, ie snapple, game fuel, ect…

if youre bored and in the area, go have fun harassing people sometime

oh i got it now. that is much less bizarre than what i had originally imagined in my head. so did the clerk ever grasp what you two were getting at?

no, they didnt, and just kept arguing they were right.

they work at a gas station, how much can you expect?

lol, could you imagine a gas station attendant screaming “I AM A FINANCIAL ADVISER!!!” at you? that’s what i was picturing.

which one is quikfill? is that the one on the corner of south park and southwestern?

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:29,topic:35990"”]

lol, could you imagine a gas station attendant screaming “I AM A FINANCIAL ADVISER!!!” at you? that’s what i was picturing.

which one is quikfill? is that the one on the corner of south park and southwestern?

[/quote]

yessur

i want to go throw them a nickel and say keep the change, your welcome.

ooohhh excellent. those people are complete fucktards there. i went in once to buy beer. i get to the counter, and there is this old guy working the register who looks like he’s on his way out. so he asks for i.d. i realized that i left it in my car, which is parked out back. i tell him i’ll be right back to go get it. i go out to my car, say a few things to my friends, and i’m back inside within 2 minutes tops. i go up to the counter to give him my i.d. it procedes as follows:

old almost dead guy: “how can i help you?”
me: “i was buying beer”
old almost dead guy: points to cooler “it’s over there”
me: “yes, i know. i was just here and went to get my i.d.”
old almost dead guy: “when?”
me: “just now. you asked for my i.d. and i went to my car to get it.”
old almost dead guy: “huh. o.k.?”
me: “my beer is back in the cooler, isn’t it.”
old almost dead guy: “i think so.”
me: “you think so? you’re the only one here.”
old almost dead guy: “i think i put it back.”
me: “magnificent”

lol

was it this guy?

hahahaha no, it’s a different guy who is older and more dead looking. did you make a myspace for that guy? that’s beautiful.

no… how long ago was this? if it was tom… tom died a while back man.

prob on the night you saw him

the old guy that had some skin flaking on his head? that’s too bad, he was nice, except his attention span sucked. “he died a while back man. prob on the night you saw him.”
great, i sorta feel bad for referring to him as “old almost dead guy” … sorta. so you get pretty tight with all the qwikfill employees?

[quote=“Jam,post:33,topic:35990"”]

lol

was it this guy?

[/quote]

that fucker tried to cock block me once LOL :lol: then yelled @ me for buying beer instead going to a bar

Hes out of his mind

[quote=“BikerFry,post:12,topic:35990"”]

Anyone else get it?

[/quote]

yes

I miss Ron.

sorry for the bump… found this today

http://www.erie.gov/laws/ll7-1997.phtml