Gas for 70 cents a gallon, seriously

Anyone in the West Seneca area, I just filled up 3 cars at Sunoco on Union/Clinton for .69 cents a gallon. ONLY 93 octane, the others are correct, but the 93 octane is clearly marked wrong on the pump! Funniest part is watching people not realize it and put in 89 for normal price :stuck_out_tongue: Not sure how long this will be for, someone goofed :slight_smile:

filling my civic for less than 6 bucks just totally made my day :rofl:

wow thatā€™s fuckin leet iā€™d go back with a billion smaller containers and go to town

FUCK WHY DOES MY CAR HAVE TO BE AT THE DEALERSHIP RIGHT NOW :(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:

and it had to be ā€œ69ā€ lolzā€¦

im gunna be really mad if your fucking me

quick!!! run to walmart and buy lots of 5 gallon containers.

not fucking you, i stopped after work with the civicā€¦came home and got my dads car, and my mom brought her car too. but if its fixed by the time you get there i dont wanna hear it! :stuck_out_tongue:

BWAHAHAH you should be able to feel it in the cornhole if he is.

Yeah Iā€™ll walk to walmart the complete opposite way and then walk the other way 25 miles to get cheap gas, lol.

then call up the gas station and tell then you want to pay over the phone in advance.

LOL

do gas stations have phone numbers? srslyā€¦

oooo thay might! are ya gunna call?are ya?

hello sir, I want to pre-order 100 gallons of premium at .69 cents. You do accept hedging, donā€™t you?

Wowā€¦ lucky you!

Id be buying drums to fill right now!

my dad just went its over :frowning:

damn, sorry guys i posted this up soon as i got back :frowning:

good thing I called just in time. now I just have to borrow a farmerā€™s pickup with the tank in the bed.

i wish this would happen at delta when i fill up with race gas :frowning:

btw, did he actually go TO the pump? cause the signs were correct

fuck,its over!!!