Gas is only $0.38 at the gas station on Eggert/Kenmore

*was

But then i told the clerk and he fixed it.

Then i filled up.

I’m a little further away from hell.

Good thing i told him before the poor people found out. (moved back towards hell after that comment)

:lol:

i had that happen once before at a place around the block from my house…i didn’t realize it until the pump clicked and stopped pumping because i was full…and said i only owed like $X.XX…i was confused, realized the problem, went inside to tell them about it…and the clerk said “oh look at that…wow…well, have a nice day.” didn’t give a shit at all.

I’m not sure if people that just work the front desk at those places has control over the price…i wonder if sunoco or mobile has like a senior rep in areas with a password or something in charge of making sure all the prices are right…i dont see the company trusting some highschool kid with something like that

Wow, +karma points for you. I would have filled up my car, and 12 cans before telling them.

You carry around 12 cans at all times? You seem prepared.

I’d love to look at your bomb shelter.

If it was Exxon/Mobile I wouldn’t have told them. I have no problem cutting into their 49 billion dollar profits.

it’s a smaller place.

I can’t recall the name.

Also it’s at KENSINGTON and eggert, not kenmore.

awww newman, you do have a :heart:, i thought you drove around town looking for the most $$$ gas, b/c you didnt want to slum w/ poor people buying less $$ gas.

I put 116 in my range rover for FUN.

:stuck_out_tongue:

sorry, i forgot.

OT: you going to the open house on saturday.?

i’m supposed to go to a stupid WEDDING

:rofl:

:picard: You wouldn’t be cutting into their profits if the mistake was at the pump, it would be the store owner. He already paid the oil company so he would be losing big.

doesn’t everyone :gotme:

I’m going to have to start carrying 12 cans of gas Damn 8mpg.

:rofl: that is awesome