Don't you wish gas was cheaper than water????

Well this wish came true for many west-enders tonight.

Compliments to Anthony AKA Blade, and Mike aka Martino for finding this.

91 Octane Shell gas was $0.105/Litre!!!

10 CENTS PER LITRE!!!

I gassed up all 4 cars + 30L jerry can.

40Litres cost me a whopping $4.

I must have saved at least $150 of gas just by tonight.

wow. thats insane.

what?! how? i’m soo jealous.

well thanks for sharing the wealth!!

which shell is this at?

Was it an accident? oO

wtf!
promotion or fuck up?

It was an accident, i just filled up my car for 4.17

the gas was supposed to be 103 instead they messed up and did .103

i just saved well over 40 bucks with that haha

WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THIS??? quit being so effen selfish!!! share the wealth!!

bah! lucky bastards!

best i found was in brampton a couple months back when they ran out of 87 so 91 was going for the price of 87…

but this is ALOT better!!

seriously, share the wealth…i need to pinch every penny right now.

damn it i was in the west end also. samson you shoulda called me man!!!

Muahahaha, greatest find EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

You don’t know how much this made my night.

Me and Tk left Samsons house and I needed gas. I ALWAYS go to Shell and tonight was just special. I’m filling up my car and I slightly glanced at the price of 91, I regularly don’t check because I couldn’t care less the price of gas, I’m gonna buy it anyways. So I didn’t catch the 0.103 error. I noticed that the price of the gas was going SLOWW as hell, than I glanced down at my liters and was surprised by the numbers I saw. We quickly knew what had happened and defiantly took advantage of it. I have a few pics I’m going to upload in a minute, we have a video but it’s on his phone and not mine.

AWSOMENESS!!!

P.S we called everyone we knew that was in the west end. Sorry for anyone we missed out, or didn’t bother calling. You east enders got the short end of this stick, HAHA!

Regards,

Mike

ok… and again with the selfishness… post the damn location we couldve all been there and back… several times by now!

Pics:

I ended up spending $4.91 to fill up my car. FUCKING AWSOME!

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii211/get_sideways/Other/IMG00106-20090505-0007.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii211/get_sideways/Other/IMG00107-20090505-0007.jpg

haha, wow, shits goin to hit the fan this morning!

Awesome guys! lol Shoulda asked for a scratch ticket when you went in to pay.

frig! lucky bastards!!! ah well…sucks to be me! lol

lol apparently one of my buddies said that this morning at 7 it STILL wasnt changed yet…and to add insult to injury, there was huge line up LOL someone’s gonna get hurt real baddddddd

lol i filled up last night at 1am. as well… full tank s13 4.20$ and topped off parents sunfire and minivan. another 4$ total… dam never ran 91gas in a while. feels GOOD?

the gas station owner is losing so much money , paying outa his pocket for people to take his gas lol

gas station is shell at mavis/eglinton lol its 9am i wonder if its changed back … il drive by today after work.

damn west end…
lol so shell must be out a couple bucks now huh? sucks