Did everyone fill up their tanks?

:rofl: at EVERY gas station being packed when I left the house around 9pm.

Supposedly going up to $1.36/L REG

So if you do a full tank right now, you’re saving about $5-$7 right now :hsugh:

People are crazy.

yeah Ive seen over 20 people at one gas station when I was on my way home, Im actually gonna go fill up my tank now.

already did for both cars. 87 octane for the 240sx and 94 octane for the gtr. it hurt a lot when i had to pay for the gas but i know well enough that i saved more than a few dollars by doing that.

It already costs me over $200 to fill the bimmer and GT-R with 94.

Like I give a fuck about a hike LOL.

it would suck if the price of gas falls to $0.60 tomorrow…I’d burn the gas stations down…

yea rite!!! if that happened not a single one would catch…they’d all b outta gas…hopefully all at my place somehow

^^^^lol, my mom friend called and said gas is cheap $126l and is going up to $136, I said what cheap!!! $126 is cheap, tell me when the bitch drop too .65L.

i remember before i started driving 0.65 was expensive! I filled up today at shell the line up was horrendous… Most of the people rushing to fill up forgot which side their gas cap was on and ended up having to do a 3 point to turn around and reversed in which really pissed off other people which resulted in spot jacking. Good thing S13s are on the passenger side. Hondas and Toyotas are on DS and most of the cars at my station were hondas and toyotas so i ended with a short wait.

and theres a track day on saturday, gawd damnit

good think i’m almost on empty. fuck.

it just went up to 1.36/L

I filled up at 1.22

lol, theres 91 in my 240 and 87 in the pickup, both full =]

in brampton it changed at 11:00pm sharp!
but theres a pioneer gas station at queen and bramalea… it stayed at 123.3 and the dude said he wont be changing it tonight

time to start saving money eh? brown man??? you cheap mother fucker!!! as well as all 240 owners. only the real OG’s jam at my house all the others can go fuck them selves

i get gas for $1.22/L REG almost every day

i remember when it was like 35 cents .

I filled up at $1.23/L last night, i wasnt even aware gas was going up. I drove to the gas station and there was a massive line i was like WTF? I saw a lot of accidents to, the traffic volume increased last night which i guess made ppl forget how to drive? lol

I filled up last night at an esso and got 91 for the price of 87. 119 for 91 was excellent i almost wanted to grab a shit load of gas cans and fill them all too

haha, lucky ass deal to get the 91, once the 87 bottomed out.

there wasn’t too much of a hassle @ the Sunoco gas station
in my area. Filled up the s13 full tank for $61 running almost empty lol :wink:

OMG OMG YOU GUYS FILLED UP AT 1.22 and it went up to 1.36!!!

WHAT A DEAL!!!?!$&!$!^$

I love how psychologically we think that 1.22 is cheap now. I think you guys should stop caring cause how long is that tank of gas going to last you?

In 2 months, it’s probably going to hit $1.40 - 1.50.