Just a friendly reminder

To those who havent already you should really fill you tank up today. Rita will hit land tomarrow and there are $5 predictions.

If spare gas tank you should probably fill them as well.

seriously?

thanks for the heads up

yea, i am about to take a ride, fill the tank and get a diet pepsi. its too nice to be stuck in the office.

im gonna take all my moms tupperware and fill that with fuel too…u cant have enough…

thanks for the reminder

i’ve heard predictions up to $6 but have also heard experts say not over $4… but still… $4… pay to play i guess, as i don’t use my car for anything important.

Great. Lets hope it misses the refineries.

after today I will have three tanks to fill. :frowning: bad timing.

hit the res if economical for you to do so, they were down at $2.63 on tuesday.

im heading out to fill up both cars right now

fuck… this sucks my ass

wow i had no idea, im definitely filling up

YUP I NEED THE PETROL AS WELL

thanks for the heads-up…

my tank is almost at empty…gotta fill up tonight anyways.

damnit!! gas already went up…i just payed 2.99 when a few days ago i paid 2.89

i paid 3.01 at bj’s for 93.
doesnt look like its gone up in williamsville/amherst yet

Is that a hint of sarcasm?

Sorry not everyone thinks of those things.

I’ll be sure not to give anymore advise.

topped off last night, big indian at the res was $2.38! shit was crazy though, there were lines to get in.

4 corner’s gallon isn’t really a gallon.

I’m heading out of town tonight, and I’ll return on Sunday. I guess I should fill up when I arrive at my destination, rather than my usual fill-up as I leave to head home. Assuming prices on Sunday will be much higher than today.

bset guess is even if rita doesn’t affect oil production/refinement/offloading etc., (wishful thinking, inc.) the anticipation will jack the prices, at least temporarily. probably not a bad idea at all.