fill up today

this might not happen who knows…but im going to fill up just in case - a trucker from grand rapids came into my work today and said over night the prices there went up .49 cents/gal!!! that’ll make quite the difference…just thought id throw out a courtesy warning even though i dont like any of you

i just filled up today…$32 to fill up the sentra wtf … and the fd took $63 to fill on saturday, but looks like i won’t need to worry about putting gas in that car for a long while…

MASS TRANSIT FTW!

51 to fill the max :frowning: im buying a motorcycle

try a gas guzzling V8 with a 21gallon tank of 93

$102 to fill up the truck
$11 to fill up the bike

i just put $20 in… lol

might have to put $20 more

$69 to fill up the Durango this past weekend. $3.24/Gal FTL.

I’m 10 miles from PA. I wonder how much cheaper it is down there. Might be worth the extra gallon of gas it’s going to take to get there.

Terry

god this is the crap that makes me mad i cant afford a bike.

$10 a day compared to $10 a week…:bloated:

it was $ 74 to fill up my durango yesterday. doh.

camaro is like $ 60.

i need to learn how to bike long distances…

15.00 to fill the bike…

I don’t bother with the car anymore…

You are the cheapest Mtre owner I know…

On a topical note…the Sploder takes about 62 to fill on E.

Supra…no idea no car.

But on the plus side I dont pay for gas so I really really dont care…let it rise!!!
Maybe that will stop idiots from infecting my daily travels.

The bikes seem like a great deal, until some guy you don’t know gets your liver.

gas guzzling rotary with a 20 gallon tank of 93

^^^^

Yeah but he has a ferrari …pal

Meh i filled up @ $2.83/gal last week at jims; should last me another week

Diesel FTMFW

I haven’t put gas in my IS300 in about… 5-6 weeks? I dunno what it will cost me to put gas in it cause its going to be a good 2-3 weeks before it needs any haha. By then gas prices could be $5-6/gallon haha

when i lived in PA last year the gas was generally cheaper 15-20 cents cheaper depending on where you go

The best part is oil is no where near the record. Thank you greenies for not allowing a single new refinery to be built since the 70’s.

Want to be a billionaire? Find a cheaper and cleaner way to turn crude oil into gasoline.

Filling up the R1: $10.32. Lasts for ~10 days, more if I stop goosing it all the time :headbang: :smiley: :headbang: :smiley: