fill up today

This weekend will typically be more expensive since is a big travel weekend. I bet they will go up a bit before friday and might come down a little after the holiday.

I really need to get a bike

Which would make it worth it. Hard to say though when they’re right on the NY border. I think my dad was down there last weekend, I’ll have to ask him what they were like.

Terry

http://money.cnn.com/2007/05/22/news/economy/full_service/index.htm?cnn=yes

Locutus is laughing at all of us.

Don’t you call that the electric sewer? NO THANKS! 'Vette gets 20 plus/gal.

Woah, hold everything
who bought a ferrari?

2 mile commute = win

^^ i asked the same thing

and $84 to fill my gas-sipping 8.1 V8. However, since i’ve started working ~50 hours a week, i pretty much have nowhere to go but work and back and lockport and back about 3-4 times a week as well, so that full tank lasts me almost 2 weeks so its not too bad. i like my truck and i dont mind paying the extra for gas because to me its worth it. I also tend not to get upset about gas prices, because there is literally nothing i can do about it so i dont even bother wasting my time.energy in getting upset over it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=676910884

I love filling up for $35 bucks and getting over 350 miles to the tank.

i love my 4 cyl, 20-25mpg avg in the city. I just wish they couldnt raise the price of gas until the station tanks are empty. It only costs me on average 35 to fill my tank and im good for a week

Well, I put $18 in the other day, and didn’t even get over a quarter tank of gas. 2 years ago, $30 would fill it. Prob somewhere around $60 to fill it today. Fuck that.

I haven’t filled my tank in awhile. Plus right now my car is running rich, so this is horrible.

hm.

if all vehicles in China suddenly don’t work at all for 1 month…we’ll surely get cheaper gas price here…

it’s all about supply and demand… :snky:

36 to fill up my focus on saturday

not getthing that 24mpg liek you thought? ZINGG

i third that on who got a farrari…
2.89 a gal on diesel…
35 gal tank sucks filling up…just think of the extra weight 35 gallons is…

filling up the 636 gets me about 130 miles… cost is about 10 dollars… unfortunately every time i get on the bike if im not just going to work i find myself filling it up, so every week i get about 500 miles on her if the weather cooperates… ~10k a season… 10000 miles / 36 mpg = ~280 gallons of gas used to keep a smile on my face x 3.20 a gallon = ~900 IN GAS A SEASON FOR PLEASURE… and there is no buyers remorse here, i’d spend twice that to keep the smile that the bike gives me on my face

just filled up the gixxer for the first time, 12 bones :ohnoes: someone stop the madness! :rant:

lolol mike :tup:

since school is over it takes me about 2 1/2 weeks to go thru a tank with just going to work. 3 mile commute ftw

I should really stop driving like a dick. Or TDI swap the Jetta. :lolham:

wooo 30mpg last tank with the tiburon…

I should see about 700 miles out of my tank this time around, last time I only got to 640.

I hope gas hits $6/gal