How much do you spend on gas/fuel for your car or truck? lets say per week, or month

Just wondering what everyone is spending on average.

For example this month for me, for work and plowing

From january 2 - February 2 i spent 429 dollars. Now given i did make about 100 dollars on the side plowing (my contracts were prepaid) but just was wondering what everyone spends, i almost died when i added it up.

2002 Ford ranger 3.0L - $40 fill up x2 a week= $300-$320 a month in gas. That motors a dog, in the summer its worse because I tow my boat.

I get about 16mpg in my Cherokee. Probably fill up at least 4 times a month at about $50/tank. So $200-250. Not as bad as you guys, but I could be saving a lot more with a less shitty on gas vehicle.

I honestly don’t keep track. When it’s down to about 1/4 tank I fill it up. I put around 7k miles on the car last year so I’m not filling up all that often. We put about 5k on the truck so with it’s 24 gallon tank we fill it up even less frequently. It’s a good thing we don’t drive far since we’ve got 11.4 liters of motor between the two vehicles.

+1

I probably spend ~$40/week

If I kept track, I’d probably end up just being upset about it

no idea, usually 40-50/week

09 silverado, 5.3L

94 mx-3
i get 25-30mpg
fill up once to twice a week
roughly $30 a fill up so $30-$60 a week
meaning $120-$240 a month.

I usually spend about $20 a week back and forth to work/night classes. I average about 38-40 mpg though.

I would say $50/month…work 5 days a week from home.

08 TBSS, 6.0L

250-350 a month in the winter with my explorer. with current gas prices its about $65 to fill the tank. 4-5 fills a month on average

300-450 a month in the summer with my explorer and mustang on the road.

around 75-100 duckets a week. driving to amherst from hamburg adds up, as does slangin pies 3 nights a week

50 to 70 a week in my truck, during the summer more because im towing the skis all over

60-70 a week i get about 18 mpg average.

about that much.

looks like about $300/mo the last few months it looks.

damn s4.

$0 for my daily. :stuck_out_tongue:

My wife spends maybe $40 per month.

If I have a running race car maybe an additional $50 per month.

With the truck sometimes I find myself filling up twice a wk. So $70-100/wk. With the 6.0L Denali.

Last time I drove my car 93 was still around $3/gal so I was spending like $25/wk.

About a little over a 100 a month. E85 fuel and working 3 miles from home FTW.

All I could check was debit transactions and i came to 321 dollars. I do pay cash for gas alot to. I know its about to get horrible with my commute from wheatfield to blasdell everyday

I go through about a tank a week at somewhere between $30-$40, so on average $140 a month (32-36 MPG). I have a 42 mile round trip commute daily, but of course the snow days help :smiley: