How much do you spend on gas/fuel for your car or truck? lets say per week, or month

25, 30$ tops, 27mpg avg

08 Sierra… 30min each way for work. Usually It comes out to be about $0 a week. :tup:
Driving the car in on weekends in the summer is about $50 a week :tdown:

Between my wife and I, $800/month. And that doesn’t include the Cobra in the summer. Just my Jeep is about $60 every 2-3 days (weekends are bad).

When I started looking at it like that, I realized that spending 2x as much on my taxes per year to live closer to work, would be significantly cheaper than the 60mi round trip I’m making now. She drives even further.
But now she sees how much that veggie burning truck was actually saving us.

$80/ week 400 miles per week in my personal vehicle.

easily double that in my company vehicle

03 saturn ion, about 80-100 per month… 350 miles out of a fillup

99 dakota 5.2, $55-$60 a week about 225 miles.

i should open a gas station with a special NYspeed rate

I’d say about 100 a month.

I spend ~$300 a month of fuel for my personal vehicle, which is 80% to and from work at 20% recreational

now my work truck…heh, that’s a different story

~ 50 miles per day at 28mpg so something like $120?

A tank a week, for normal driving, but we travel a lot too…

Same here. Evo IX, about $45 a week unless we are on a travel schedule.

That’s winter, come summer I get the Mustang out and we end up more like $60. But not much more.

Winter= $40-$60 a week '08 Silverado 5.3 flexfuel
Summer= same plus maybe another $40 for my Z’s.

It’s funny that my 5000lb truck can pull over 20mpg but neither of my cars can, lol.

well last week I put $113 in the truck, I’m going to have to average 85 a week. I was off road and out in the woods dragging trees out, I can’t really justify fuel mileage lol

I put about $12/week in it, so maybe 50 a month. Drive to work and home, once in a while to a store, or an extra trip to work. 00 Miata

Looks like the wife and I spent around $400 in Jan combined. My commute is 22mi and hers 16 ish.

I think we both average around 23mpg.

Dan

Never actually fill my car only put about half a tank in when i need it and thats usually around $25 $30 and when im really driving around that could be 2 or 3 times a week. So maybe around $300ish a month

Why?

Not sure never want to drop 50 55 in seems like i always burn more gas when i fill it all the way. Tend to spare my gas more when i see i dont have that much in the car.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it the other way around? Don’t cars burn more when they are lower?