Is everyone enjoying $4 a gallon so far?

…or is it just me? :rofl:rofl

I still remember back in the day when gas are just $2.85 a gallon, those were the good old days…:rofl

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3871/chgaschart.gif

Buddy of mine mentioned it could be as high as $6 this summer

Just filled up on diesel last night when I got back from VA, I didn’t mind the $4.05 lol.

Don’t know man, $6 seemed a bit far fetch IMO, but I can see a steady mid~high 4’s being a reality…:cry:

I paid over $1 more per gallon for petrol when I was in Ireland, so to me it’s still cheap.

Some dude at a bar told me $7. And some other guy told me $12. Someone’s full of shit here.

you shut your whore mouth… i dont wanna hear that talk

:rofl Seriously.

Yep its fun.

Pre govt tax, Europeans pay less for gas.

:ponder

:rofl

Did you start driving in 2007 or something? :lol
I remember it being $1.50

$5 max, but it probably won’t go down much after that.

I spent $206 total for my business trip to Ottawa and back.
It was $57.50 to fill up from just under half a tank.

Gas was $1.659 in January of '09.

When I bought my truck in February of '09 it was $2.039.

When I started driving in '98 it was $.889.

just wait till the price of water finally catches up to what it should be…(oh snap somebody is taking an environmental law class)

Im upset , shit is gonna get old real fast . I know , I know I drive a honda and they are supposed to be fuel efficient mpg whores . But mine , not so much even out of boost . But you pay to play so imma deal with it .

glad i dont do much driving lol

Read today that from above $3.50 a gallon for every penny that the US average gas price goes up the US economy will suffer a $1.2Billion dollar loss. The average US gas price has increased $0.28 in the past two weeks. The government and the oil companies are going to plunge us all into another recession and this time there will be no bail out so welcome the true next Great Depression.

I’m going to re-tune my car to run on 87 octane for commuting purposes. lol