Just a friendly reminder

My favorite is how everybody is crying about gas prices everywhere you go, yet nobody drives any “better” as far as fuel consumption goes (accelerate slower in your suburban) This alone might even out the $$$ per mile.

X…

i filled up at 2.95 last night.

cant wait until next week. we will be at 6 a gallon by me :frowning:

fucking :word:

Until habits change, none of it matters.

I know I’v changed my driving habits, I replaced my spark plugs, checked my tire pressure and I stick with the 55 mph speed limit on the thruways

:tup: :tup:

3.01 for 93?

thats cheap compared to rochester prices we are still up there in the 3.20’s

-Cheater-

Xander said it right. I drive very easy on the car now. I’m getting ~38 mpg on my Civic…

I dont pay for gas so i dont care :stuck_out_tongue: Pedal to the Metal!

I wake up an hour early so i don’t sit in traffic on the 90 in the am. I use my parents gas when I can too, I’m cheap

I can’t stand this attitude, you do realize that THIS is part of the problem.

Fill up when you have to fill up, causing panic and hysteria, along with artifically inflated demand like this is what causes prices to go up, lines to be ridiculous, and pumps to run dry.

Even if it goes to $5 tomorrow, guess what? In 2 days you’ll have to buy that same gas anyway.

Ugh.

camt even get in delta

exactly, because people are idiots.

the world isn’t going to run out of gas

yet

right proper

:lmfao:

The Gvr. of Georgia just closed schools on Monday & Tuesday in an effort to save gas… way to avoid a panic genius.

And last I checked, don’t most busses run on Diesel?

:lol: you fag

I follow semi’s closely now…

Seriously, every truck I see is still driving like an asswipe in the city. It’s stop and go traffic and they pratically floor it from red light to red light.

I had no problem getting gas, and if you need to fill up again in 2 days then your fucked no matter what. Prices will go up regardless, so get it while it’s cheap.