Cheap 93 gas

On the corner of Millersport and Dodge road there’s a Noco. I stopped there about 3.15pm yesterday to fill up. 93 was $0.272 a gallon! I’m assuming they forgot to put in the 9. But anyways I got 14.4 gallons for $3.83. Anyone else catch this? I’m guessing they fixed it by now. I calculated they lost almost $36 on me alone. I’m trying to figure out if a lot of people noticed. Some people subconciously just get out and push 87 or 89 without looking at 93. But a ‘0’ in gas prices today tends to stand out a bit.

DAMN IT…I wish i would have…but again i usully go nowhere near there

Shit, I just filled up yesterday ($2.75:cry: ) and work near that station.

There needs to be a sticky gas thread for this topic… This is like the second one in a week…

:word: I might run by after work just to see if it’s fixed. Crazy. Didn’t this just happen to someone else on here the other day? One of the 300ZX guys?

fawk man, gas stations need to mess up like this more often …

sghould have started a phone tree… damn… lol…

I’m still mad you did no call me so that I could share the benefits.

Thats about 0.5 fucking miles from my house. Damnit.

I told about 5 or 6 people hoping the message would get out fast, but not too fast. If I was able to get to a computer around the time, I would have shared. Sorry guys.

saving $36 in gas once in a lifetime isn’t much guys…

but yea, it’d be sweet if it happened to you tho lol.

:snky:

lol yeah it was me, i paid about the same…but i only got like 7 gallons out of the deal…