$0.27 a gallon for 93 octane

this morning before taking off for the day, i stop to fill up the Z at a gas station around the block from me, and became worried about being late for where i needed to go…because i was standing there pumping for a bit, and noticed it just broke the $1 mark…wtf?

then i notice, that it’s already at 3 or 4 gallons…another WTF?

it tops off after about 7 gallons, and costs me $1.92…i get my receipt (because i always pay credit outside) and go inside, trying to not be a dick, and let them know something’s wrong…

me - “so i just got 7 gallons for under $2…i think there’s something wrong with your pumps”

cashier girl - “wow look at that…charged you 27 cents a gallon…lucky you”

me - “looks like the decimal place is in the wrong spot, it shoulda been 2.79 a gallon…i’m trying honesty, it’s a new thing for me…”

girl - “cool, well we’ll get right on that i guess, nothing i can do now…have a good day”

me - “sweet…anything else broken around here that i can profit from?”

she smiles and i walk out…

:tup: only saved me like $15 or so since it was only 7 gallons but still, not a bad way to start the day…

niiiice

i remember last summer I got 93 for like 2.20 when everything was above 3 bucks I thought that was a hell of a deal

dude that would so make my week, hahaha awesome!

You are a dick because now you ruined for it everyone else… i kid i kid

^:lol: thats sweet though…i remember a couple years ago the tops gas station on transit was out of 87 and 89, so everyone was getting 91 for the price of 87…i thought that was sweet, but you just took the cake :tup:

why aren’t you filling up random containers now.

pulls up with pickup truck. fill her up… no… the bed…

That’s awesome. Damn gas prices are going back up because you got your gas cheap. :wink: I wish they would just get to $2… it will never happen again.

lol what gas station was this?

I wish I could find a station like that. My gas light is on and gas went up to $2.559 yesterday (14 cent increase in 2 hours up the street).

the price of gas is even high at the res i payed 2.43 for 89. i was not happy.

score for you. why didnt you fill it up?

lol…thats awesome…

i need gas

wtf out here in missouri/illinois it was 1.94 2 weeks ago, now its up to 2.39-2.49… damn gas companies

:rofl:

thats awesome

What they didnt tell you is that it was only 1/8th gasoline and the rest was water :stuck_out_tongue:

it was bittersweet…i just filled up again at the same place, but this time for a bit over 2.80 or so a gallon…ridiculous…

but i’m not gonna complain too much, i remember paying over 3 a gallon just last summer, and that was before i could really enjoy boost that much…