Did everyone fill up their tanks?

Y i filled my car up 62$ lol :expressionless: lol might as well if they are going up…it was pretty stupid the way people rushed around there lol

damn youre cool.

NAWT.

$0.14 per litre (hike) x 60 litre tank = $8.40

that one tank is going to last you a week maybe

if you cant afford an extra $8 and begin to panick that it is necesary to fill up now, then you shouldnt own a car.

1.36 isnt cheap, but neither is 1.22

just my opinion

lol love all the stories. i got one up on all of you. im driving a 95 buick lesabre which only get 250km max to a tank lol. So i went out asap with gas cans in hand lol.

as all of you i was stuck in line but with a shit load of bad azn drivers that were pushy and all forgot how to fill there corollas with gas lol.fuck, cant wait till my 240sx is up and running.

ppl are NUTS! why wait in line for 25 minutes to save $5? you’re better off delivering some flyers for an hour or something…seirously…and half the cars in line are bmw’s and mercedes… :S

agree w/ whiterabbit…

it’s 5 bucks… life goes on…

hmm, although it was a long line up i like to save money :smiley: even if it is 8$. Take that 8$ to your local burger king and enjoy a nice meal after the wait:D

p dot went from 1.16 to 1.35-1.37

im gonna start a group buy on instant gas in a can kits!!!

includes gas can and instructions.

instructions say the following,

just add gas.

pm me for details.

why the F### is it giong up, like i see no need, gas shouldnt be more expensive, its not like its stopping anyone from purchasing it, doesnt make sense, just a way to get more money

oh god…

wtf is “gas”?

i just went to sunoco at about 1 am on steels and hwy 10 in brampton and gas was 1.23 and all the other gasstations were at 1.36 i didnt even notice till after, and there was no line up lol.

and 13 cents aint shit. at 1.23 its still 1.36 for 94 lol

i just went to sunoco at about 1 am on steels and hwy 10 in brampton and gas was 1.23 and all the other gasstations were at 1.36 i didnt even notice till after, and there was no line up lol.

and 13 cents aint shit. at 1.23 its still 1.36 for 94 lol

lmao i think admin is gunna need to do something about like 9 post in a row lmao