Gas is 66.8cents/liter :D

Just thought I’d let everyone know the cheapest gas in gta is 65cents a liter woohoo :smiley:

I remember when gas was like… what was it 43cents/liter… those were the days :smiley:

Just so you know TOMORROW’s gas prices:

http://www.mcteague.ca/WebPages/gas_price_today.htm

Pretty crazy how we people are played with :smiley: But I’m loving the latest cuts.

And of course www.torontogasprices.com

Actually it’s 66.5cents/liter now :slight_smile:

Were getting screwed, it’s 74 cents in Quebec. lol

Old.

If it costs 35u.s per barrel, gas should be 45/50cents a litre. A friend of mine who works at TD bank said that prices are going to turn around in JAN and should be rising to $1 a litre in FEB. Hopefully hes wrong…

As soon as winters gone, they’re going to jack the prices up…

^you sirs are correct, they are just waiting (unless something magical happens). I work for shell canada for the last two years (actually im resigning last day is the 1st :smiley: – no the bastards dont give me free gas) I hate corporations and shitty crooked government.

You know if it was possible, buying a million dollars of gas would be quite a quick investment lol… if you could sell it back…

i seen gas for 65.9cent/liter

yeah but with the amount of wheel spin I (we) get driving 240’s in the winter, we arent really saving anything lol. I went through 1/4 tank the other night messing around with some street drifting.

Production of crude oil will be cut in the new year. Supply/Demand. Cut the supply back, demand goes up, prices go up. If the price of oil had not been artificially inflated over the last few years, the economy would probably be in a lot better shape then it currently is.

^True say…

It’s interesting to watch the graph on torontogasprices.com which shows the last six years. I wish it showed beyond that. It was like what… 43 cents/liter in 97 or something?..

http://www.torontogasprices.com/retail_price_chart.aspx

half the people on here are prolly missing out lol like me i parked up my car. i just get a ride to work .

To tell you the truth, I don’t even really pay attention to gas prices anymore.
Although it is stupid, and people who do look for the cheapest gas, do end up saving quite a bit at the end of the year, I still find it pointless.

You’ve gotta pay to play, and in most cases, gas doesn’t get cheap, especially when you track a car that you daily drive.

I don’t know why people are so bent out of shape - compare it to an energydrink. A Rockstar costs $2.50 for half a liter - and IT DOESNT EVEN BLOW UP!

i stoped caring about gas prices aswell, + now days alot of people arnt paying 66. cents anyways alot of newer cars take premium or higher.

Yea, I’d say at least 50% of us, are putting 91 or higher, in our vehicles.

damn, i made a joke with my buddy earlier in the term saying if gas dropped to the 60’s, i’ll have to go ka-t :smiley: hahaha!

can’t believe it happened so soon. hmmmm…

You should watch gas prices tho these days like this is quite good …
my dad and i filled up his 3.5 Lumina for 28$ that shoulda last a good week for travelling markham to downtown and back…
then my sentra i filled up for 23$…that insane…i even went alil further put some in a gas can and threw alil bit in my stored s14…lol

But the werid thing is while i was out last night some of the gas station here in markham actually ran out of gas…so iuno that could be a sign of something they might increase prices to perhaps fullfill the demand of shortage on gas? im not a econimist tho ahaha…

Did anyone else notice a bunch of gas stations closed due to no gas?

actually yes. tuesday night.

markham rd north of steeles, the sunoco there had no regular left

i got ultra94 for 70 cents! pwnt

werid!
That funny cause i just went there to fill up the sentra as i said before, and now they dont have premium…only regular…