Get gas TONIGHT

I just filled up at Hughes and the attendent told me he was told to raise the price to $1.18 at midnight. IIRC, they get their gas from PetroCan, so likely everyone will be jacking the price up. Fill up tonight if you have the chance.

Fawki* crazy was that price for regular or premium? Last time I filled here in Red Deer premium was $1.15. Gonna have to start riding my bike and driving my wife’s Honda Element more, cause my car is a pig on gas.

Yeah thats for regular. Probably $1.30 for premium. Kind of glad the 240 isnt out yet. :roll:

$0.27 per litre in Saudi Arabia. …and $.04 in Venezuela!!! F*#k!

^Yeah exactly. Oil shortage my !@#$ing ass. And it’s awfully convenient how they shut down those oil refineries for maintenance NOW instead of during low demand time during the winter.

B-WurM :smiley:

Don’t even get me started.

Taxes are too damn high and even if they stayed where they were you think 100% of that tax wil go to road and transit? No.

We’re also getting raped by the oil companies here in Alberta when you look at the royalties they pay here compared to other locations around the world.

Also, we burn really expesive natural gas to heat our scarce water to get the really expensive oil out of the sand in Fort McMurray. Hmmm…let’s burn gold to make platinum and use up our water to do it. And let’s let the oil companies not Albertans reap the rewards. Fuck!

Considering how much oil gets pulled out of the ground here in AB you think it would be cheap here

Well it turns out the ass at the gas station didn’t know what he was talking about. Gas is still “cheap” at 108.9. :roll:

So yeah… Gas never wnet up???

or get a horse?

heHEY FUCKING DAVE1!!1111!!!111

GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT. I WENT AND WASTED MY MONEY ON GAS TODAY BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT A GOOD NEWS REPORTER WOULD KNOW THE FACTS FROM FICTION

WHAT A WASTE…NOW IM BROKE AND GOING TO MEXICO TOMORROW

JK DAVE
U BETTER HAVE GOTTIN FRANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SIGY

Mike you should put a breathalyser on your computer. :partyman:

Gas was 119.9 here in New Brunswick but it just dropped back down to 115.9 today.

good call, love you bro~~~~~~~~~and beer

oh gas … its sick at how much they get us to pay but we cant do anything as we have to use it

Well, unless we start blowing up gas stations and doing blockades at the refineries we are just going to get :anal So if we want things to change then they will, but yeah We should be paying exactly what the Saudi’s pay, and wasn;t there a reason the US decided to Invade Iraq, I know it wasn’t to get Sadam out. Whatever I will pay what ever I need to I love cars and I guess it’s the price I pay for my love.