Live Local Gas Prices

Trying something new, let’s see if you guys like this.

I’ll keep this up here stickied, and if the prices are updated well and members find it usefull, I’ll keep it around.

http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/469cfea71078c30f/477fc0482db070ba

:thumb

i like :slight_smile:

Where’s Mobil and their rediculous prices :motherland ;D

Sunoco always has the lowest premium prices…one time over the summer i went to the one on the corner of Wolf Rd. and Albany-Shaker i stopped there and happened to go to the first pump closest to the store and there was a sign that said “this pump only has Premium, $2.30 per gallon” or something close to that saying and a low price somewhere close to that…thought it was kinda weird but at the same time hey some bargain eh?

Mobil prices are actually fair… Seriously, crawl out of yo mama’s basement to find out

yeah @ vlad’s work super is only $3.55. i’ve seen much worse.

who the F uses super lol

i do. :wow

lol, I am going to hate this summer.

toulene to the rescue !!!

ya know… i almost wonder if buying a shit ton of torco additive and running 87 pump would raise the octane enough to be like 93 and be economical? just a passing thought?

toulene FTW. sherwin williams is the only place i know of… where do you go for it?

havnt had the need yet, but I will in the future. Im probably going to just buy a big bucket of it, and then dole it out into smaller quantities, as soon as I know how much I will need etc.

yeah i hear ya…

pretty sure they sell it in 5 gal. buckets at sherwin.

wheres the e85?

saw the pump on wolf road, but no e85 in it?

The mobil on Western Ave, right past the Southern Suny Albany enterance is the only gas station in Cap Region that carries E85, last I checked.

pretty nice little gadget you got there

I aim to please ;D

yah good lookin out… now i know where im going for gas before work :banana

Good, let me know how accurate they are :thumb

it doesnt give me any results…

because they don’t want your car seen filling up at their stations :haha