Live Local Gas Prices

Shouldnt you be driving to a soccer game or something

coupe>sedan

great now it works

you should get some more of those… for Pizza, Liquor, and Weather :lol

This is true.

but i wouldn’t want to get seen being smoked by a 4 door ‘chick car’ :ninja

lol K20… dont take offense to the sedan jokes. its convenient when im all sloppy drunk i dont have to crawl into the back seat ;D

haha, i don’t take offense to them…i like the 4 doors

:rofl

its just good fun

fwd suuuuuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E85 is shit

Let the prices rise. I got methanol :slight_smile:

im gettin used to 4 doors now. it is easier to pile in drunk ppl in the car if theres 4 doors. dont have to get em over front seats like a big ass rug rolled up :lol

Isnt that one of the many ingredients of meth amphetamine :runaway :ahh

For those of you who live in the Albany-Guilderland area…do you guys go to the new Valero Full Service gas station? There gas is prob shit, but beats getting out and pumping your own! :banana

did it today, on rt20 by crossgates? good gas no problems yet… :ohnoes

I don’t like people pumping my gas for me… reminds me of jersey, ick

Did u tip the guy?

tipping gas pumpers… thats obscene ::slight_smile:

I know right…but I have heard your suppose to tip them for some reason? I didnt the past 2 times I got gas from there.

no idea… you sure as hell can’t count on me tippin them :nod

most people do tip them a buck or two each time. Ya, you are not obligated to, but it’s nice (just like every tip). Kinda odd hearing pizza delivery guys here talking about not tipping… hmm.

their not driving anywhere… kinda differnt story… kinda. they probably get paid what? 8 bucks… pizza guys get paid like 5 or 6 and tips

rather drive to deliver pizzas than stand in the cold all day and pump gas… I tipped them when I was in jersey