Live Local Gas Prices

couldn’t agree more.

I wonder why that place is a full service anyways?

No i didnt tip him, i told him to fill it up all the way instead he pumped 10 and walked inside.i sat there for 2 minutes looking like a retard, until i went in…he said he had to poop and ran inside. WTF

Yeah when I went there, I opened my tank, and he just starts filling. He didn’t ask what fuel I wanted, or how much I wanted to put in so after I said I wanted 35$ he put the pump on auto and walked inside…so no tip for him.

omfg, so my girl went there just… 10 minutes ago, she just called… ya hes putting regular in your car… im gunna kill him, she said preimum 3 times when she was on the phone with me. un fuckin real, no my car is gunna run like a shitbox.

so I guess that the full service gas station closed down. I wonder why :tong

my car is tuned and always runs on 93. Just now its getting back to normal after he put 87 in. i goto hess in rotterdam, there always cheaper then anyone else locally

Yeah Cumberland farms near me is the cheapest.

cheapest i saw was 3.32 at the gulf on highbridge by kings road on monday i think

$3.28 at the xtra mart by my house…

3.52 near me, fuck 93

i know its hurting me royaly… im about to get a scooter,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Ghost112/drag20scooter.jpg

that shit would be baller :rofl

i heard on the news that Stewart’s was going to cut their profits in half and lower gas prices to 2.xx/gal. because it will attract more customers because of how crazy gas is getting.

then stewarts will be the place to get gas :haha

That doesn’t make any sense. If they were to cut their profits on gas in half, gas would be cheaper by about 5 cents a gallon. If they were to cut their their net profit off the store just to lose money on every gallon pumped that doesn’t make any sense either.

ALL this week this station at 2910 amsterdam rd in scotia is 2.99, thats right 2.99. i dunno how long this is gunna last but ive been useing it and its good. not shity

its not going to last long, i can promice you that :headbang

$3.59 for regular makes me cry. :frowning:

LOL i pay 3.55 at hess for 89 every other day.

FUCK NY SALES TAXES!!!