Live Local Gas Prices

diesels worth the price of gold

Fu DJ with your duramax… :lol wish i had one. and then the money to pay for it.

wow…premium is up over 50cents since the start of this thread

wow that sucks :wow :idiots

3.92 for 93 when u pay cash hess on rt9 across form acura. cheapest ive seen

pretty good deal dave. thanks for the heads up.

Gas at the new Paki mart on Altamont Avenue went up 6 cents in 20 minutes this afternoon. $3.879 to $3.939.
I drove by it on the way to Home Depot and then on the way back to my friend’s house and it changed.

i cry alittle bit more every day when i go to work at stewarts and see that we have to up the price…i think soo im gonna convert the m3 to a steam engine…

hess down the road is ALWAYS cheaper. igoto the sunoco on eire blvd, i just paid 418 for 93. Y? becasue thats what i pay for 89 so y not use 93 :banana

I’ve got a speed pass so I get a rail in the arse at the end of each month. :idiots Fuck mobil an 93 octane!

$3.939 for 87 and $4.139 for 93 at the new Hess on Freeman’s Bridge road by Walmart today, tomorrow and Saturday for their grand opening.

My brother had a bad experience with the diesel at that Sunoco. It was all water and cost $900 to fix. Luckily the dealer he took it to saved some of the bad fuel and he had it sent to Sunoco’s lab and after about 6 months of bullshit my brother got all the money back from Sunoco.

WTF happened to gas prices again?
The Mobil on Curry road at Hamburg street is $4.259 for regular and the Cumberland Farms on Highbridge road is $4.199. Yesterday that one was $4.099 and Thursday it was $4.039.

This shit is fucking rediculous, they only made $80billion last year, guess thats not enough to feed theor families…fuckin bullshit :idiots
I havent drove in 2 months because of my leg, i was out the other day to see gas is at 4.40 a gallon for 93!!! Amazing how much its went up in 2 fuckin months!!(Cant tell im pissed can ya? :lol)

By the looks of things its gonna be that much for regular soon. :wtf

crazy…

54 bucks to fill my tank today :wtf

my pizza delivery stock civic takes like… 43$ … :confused

93 octane is approaching $5 per gallon here. :wtf

hmph, i need a better job that uses less gas.