Where's the closest station that sell E85?

well im gonna get tuned soon and Nick said he can tune for e85 but i have no ideah where the closest one is.(never looked until now). shit would save a ton over 93 gas but dont want to drive 445mins to get gas lol. i live in 12078

Google is your friend.

All the stations I know of are here in the Albany/Colonie area. Don’t trust Google! investigate yourself. I took a trip to LG on a half tank last week and got burned by a website that said that three different stations had E85 that did not. I ended up hypermiling it back to Colonie anyway. I never leave this area without a FULL tank now.

Do not expect to save a lot of money over 93 octane. Your fuel mileage will drop between 20-30% less than with gasoline. The advantage is really saving money and having versatility over race gas. I just like paying $40 to fill my tank instead of $50+

Here is a good read for you. It is good to understand what you are getting into before making the switch.
http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=1036

Alot of Mobil stations have it but usually just the ones that have been redone within the last few years.

Cumberland Farms in Clifton Park has it too.

Cumby’s and Mobil in Glenmont but that doesn’t help you much…

Eh, it’s right off of exit 23 and exit 18. I know this 100%.

http://www.e85refueling.com/ Call first. And more important check the ethanol content…I don’t feel like giving an ethanol lesson right now, but search my posts and you’ll find everything you need.

True story, bro.

This has to be like the tenth thread on this.

Good to know! Thanks

No problem. FWIW, the station at exit 23, and the station across from Keeler Honda are sitting at about 83 percent right now.

yeah i found a few about 30miles away from me, rotterdamn,b-spa and glenville. are the closest and the one in rotterdamn is 3.19a gal which beats 4.12 for premium by me

Good deal. Get yourself a shake tester and measure the content on a regular basis.

I run 40 cetane in my SS. It rips

Same owner FYI

which one in bspa sells it?

Didn’t know that. What other stations does this person own, and how many different ethanol “trucks” service Upstate NY (some non-Mobil stations sell it)?

He also owns the SUNY Albany one.

Don’t know how many trucks service E85 but I can find out which one does his stations. I know it’s a separate delivery from regular gas but that’s somewhat obvious.

Let me know, thanks. If you can, also let me know if the exit 23 station get’s it’s higher blends of ethanol later in the season vs the Keeler station, and if the ethanol content drops sooner in the season at exit 23 vs the other stations. Basically, anything you can tell me about when the content at the exit 23 station changes would be great! I’m figuring it out on my own, but the more info the better.

Will do, I’ll pm you once I find out.

these are all the plcaes that sell e85(just found it, im sure theirs a few more but…)

http://e85refueling.com/distance.php?page=1

its on…

Runway Express (Route 50)
1402 Saratoga Road
Ballston Spa, NY 12020