Don't you wish gas was cheaper than water????

Luckly!!! hopefully it happens somewhere in the east end next time…

lmao wow thats amazing! haha lucky

hahah it was only on ONE pump?

thats weird shit

is this still on? hahaa

DAMN!!!

lmao if thats still on ill go to the west end right now to fill up like 10 jerry cans. haha

WOW. Thats amazing. Everytime gas goes over a buck, we should keep an eye out for the sloppy ones that change em to 10 cents instead! :slight_smile:

it was ALL the pumps, not ONE pump lols

Season I called you last night to. Didn’t pick up, glad you got the gas though.

Shits awesome!

Damn… i fucking missed it, wtf

WOW…lucky guys @ the right time & right place!

Gas is a dollar now wtf…

Did anyone check if the price has changed?

I’m almost CERTAIN it has. People who go in and pay probably made it really obvious by now.

it’s actually 90.5 cents today lol:cool:

& for anyone hunting for gas prices for the next day, and want to find out how we are all getting ripped off on the pumps…

here’s a Government of Canada MP site dedicated to updating the gas prices and the rip-off alerts!
http://www.mcteague.ca/WebPages/gas_price_today.htm

yeah wtf is this dollar gas shit

hahaa

its allllll wrong! it should be between 86 and 90

still thats wicked

does anyone remember what the big sign said for the gas $ amt?

PS thanks for calling me martino. jackass!

I’m guessing $1.03 because it was $.103.

whoever fukedup the price change is totally fired and gonna work his balls off to pay it lol

Did u guys pay inside or out wtf …

You guys are horrible…do you know how fucked that worker working for minimum wage is?

Regardless of who caused the error, the damage will NOT go to the big corporation, but rather the owner of the station, and more likely the person who screwed up with the numbers.

But yeah, nice find LOL.

If gas were 10 cents per litre when you happened to fill up, would you tell the guy that “hey, your prices are wrong, it should be $1.03”

Or

Go fill up each and every one of your cars and jerry cans.

Lol, don’t get all sympathetic for him. Errors happen and good people find them. I NEVER have good luck and you have no idea how much this made my night. My entire 2 months have been nothing but let downs and a full tank that cost $4.91 is like giving candy to a baby…its awsome.

Although it sucks for the clerk, it’s still his fault he hadn’t realized wtf was going on. You mean to tell me that if you saw at minimum 10 240’s and a bunch of other tuner cars, a suburban, and who knows what else, fill there entire car up and NOT pay inside, you wouldn’t find something sketchy with that? It’s his own incompetence that led to our happiness. He’s so fucked now guaranteed, but that’s his own fault. How do you manage to miss something as big as that? Every pump, every octane? ALL wrong.

You’d fill up if you saw it…don’t lie.

P.S… Sorry gazda LMAO!

Wow. Who honestly believes the clerk is going to be responsible for paying back all the lost money? Don’t be retarded.

The gas station itself will take the hit and the clerk will probably lose his job but s/he’s not going to have to pay for any lost money. Companies have budgets for these kinds of fuck-ups and theft and stuff.