Gas for 70 cents a gallon, seriously

you can have 10 of my gallons, just tell the guy at the counter that I said it’s ok.

yea he went to the pump then the person next to him put 2 bucks of 93 in just to see if it worked out and they has fixed it by then he went as soon i saw you posted it we live around the block

it probly looked like a mad max scene for acouple mins,“just give me gas, and walk away”

yea my brother just called me from there, someone got smart and fixed it hahaha i wonder how many people went and turned around already, i can’t be the only one who noticed it :stuck_out_tongue:

Dammit I’m there now, they fixed it

Fuck me for not seeing this thread earlier. I had three cars I could’ve filled too.

how much is delta 100 these days?

fuck, i miss delta…you guys are blessed to be able to get hundo at the pump. wtf! the one place that had it around here was at like 6.80/gal before it shut down. now i gotta drive 15 miles and cross a damn bridge and have to shell out 12/gal for c16

i drove 20 mins to go there lol and it was over, i seen the pum where someone put like 2 or 3 $ in to see if it was still like that, and lmao at the workers inside if anyone saw them

Shut up you suck

once again, you owned a vw so i may suck but you sir are still gay

I’ve never owned one and I think you suck too.

you sir are still a redneck pussy. How is you mother/sister doing. She must miss the pos camaro. Nothing like taking your mom on a date and ripping the backroads.

omg…LOL

your just a honda fag u dnt count

It just sucks that your white trash

I’ve actually never owned one sorry. My car is a big boy car and it’s faster than yours.

that camaro would have smoked any car you own or have owned so id stfu and go diaf like your supposed to

i have a truck now, and i doubt your car is faster than my maro was

6.0 GTO on spray? losing to an NA shit 3rd gen? HA lick my nuts kid.

yea twenty inch chrome wheels on a camaro make it sick fast get off the internet before your mother/sister has trouble paying the bill this month arent your free online minutes up