Good Gas Price!

the sunoco on walden/union has ONLY 93 octane fuel so its priced as the regular gas at 2.39 as opposed to 2.59 or 2.69 or whatever it normally is…take advatage of it tonight or tomorrow before they take care of that :tup: just filled up, it doesnt save much, but i feel like i saved a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

bwahahaha, we gots that $2.23 price for the 93 octane down hurrrrrr

ooh let me update my brother’s intro thread with that fun fact

EDIT: dude, they’re JDM supercars. of course they do! leaded sunoco 110

mo betta mo betta

Do non-turbo Z’s even need 93?

roflz…i think his compression has been bumped

gonna have to sneak out there tonight.

Not sure how far you live from there Rick, but if it’s more than a few miles don’t bother.

Lets say your car will take 15 gallons.

2.69x15 = $40.35
2.39x15 = $35.85

Total savings, $4.50.

How much time you willing to spend to make $4.50? If it’s 15 miles round trip, and you use almost a gallon, you’re talking about $2 or less. :wink:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7088/stallownedgz8.jpg

<— in michigan where gas is 1.80/gal right now

I’ve noticed that once or twice there. It’s a bit odd going now. :slight_smile:

:rolljerk:

Simple answer to a dumb question: Yes.

:rofl:

anyone know what diesel is at now?, its been like 2 weeks since I last filled

Um… No, they require 91. As per the owner’s manual.

Haha, i just filled up the gf’s neon after bitching her out about the virtues of having a full tank of gas when its 0 degrees out, not a 1/8th of a tank.

Thing blows my mind, it only took 18 bucks to fill it up.

Geesh, I’m getting sick of pumping 48 into a truck that gets 14mpg.

Why is that a dumb quiestion? Who would have thought NA Z’s needed 93?

^exactly. I asked because there weren’t many early 90’s cars that needed 93, let alone the base models that needed 93.

And, there are a ton of people on this board that run 91-93 in their stock cars that require nothing more than 87, and swear they can feel it in their ass dyno. :rolljerk:

yes compression is bumped ot over 200psi per cylinder, but regardless the car calls for premium which isn’t that odd…and 91 is becoming more and more rare for some reason

What do 91 octane and 93 octane have in common? Both are considered premium octane gasoline, which all Zs require.

And since the gas station in question only has, 81, 89, and 93 octane as your possible purchase choices, in the context of this thread, yes his Z required 93 octane.

All high compression motors require premium octane gasoline. There were MANY cars in the early 90s that were high compression that also required premium octane gasoline.

Honestly, I thought you asked because you were being an ass and going off topic. 'Cmon, It’s not like you really care - you don’t own a Z, and if you were looking to buy one you would already know that Z motors are all high compression or that there was no difference in the motors throughout the models… or you would have at least made a separate thread about it.

So the only other reason for your post was to try and knock K Cuv. Just like the only reason fairgentleman Z posted was to try and knock me.

But back on topic, this deal is over. The fuel truck came overnight.

Snooze you lose.