Where can you get 91 octaine in Buff?

Who carries 91 in Buff?

any Sunoco should

the NOCO at the corner of sheridan and parker is the only NOCO not to carry 93 that i know of…in place of it, they have 91

or 89+93

:word:

offtopic. your sig is awsome. :lol: @ the truffle shuffle

the noco and getty by me both have 93

I dont want 93 I wanna see what Kind of gas mileage I get with 91 for a while.

The Noco on Como and Transit is the same way. 87, 91, and diesel

Sunoco FTW!

Will 91 be cheaper than 93?? If the station has 91 isn’t that their highest grade?

Its like 3 cents cheaper

Sunoco has 91 and 93 for some reason. For the 2 or 3 cents I just get 93 for Rex.

Use Kwik Fill, the octane ratings are actually higher.

What?

Read post # 9 in this thread…

http://www.ubrf.org/forums/showthread.php?t=58782&highlight=kwik+fill

Interesting. I’m trying to think of a kwik fill near me. I used to go there all the time when I was in college.

I wonder how much of that had to do with MTBE though and became irrelevant when they banned it in NYS, so now everyone uses ethanol :gotme:

the sunoco at the circle in ea has 91. but, as stated earlier, 91 is literally 2 cents cheaper, so even if i pull in to the gas station running on fumes, i will spend 22 more cents for a full tank of gas so i just get 93.

For the lazy among us:

Wow that thread was full of speculation. I read it top to bottom and don’t feel like I left with any more knowledge than I had before I read it. :bloated:

Back on topic, why are you looking for 91 instead of 93?

Why is it speculation?
I heard this from a highly knowledgable automotive person.

I didn’t mean your post specifically. Just a lot of “I heard this” and “my parents car reacted like that.”