quick hands..

http://www.free-site.cc/123/20030908_movie.wmv

hahaahaha that reminds me of when pewter and i went to Dave and busters. There was 3-4 Tards dancing on that Music thing. they were soaked w/ sweat and clearly had no intentions of letting anyone play it :rolleyes:

that was ghey

Originally posted by Shaggy
hahaahaha that reminds me of when pewter and i went to Dave and busters. There was 3-4 Tards dancing on that Music thing. they were soaked w/ sweat and clearly had no intentions of letting anyone play it :rolleyes:
yup it does!!:smiley:

damn that game must suck

HAHA, Dance Dance Revolution, there was this white trash 30+ year old doing it the last time I was there, and the ones that are on there forever are usualy the same ppl that have the highest score because they play for about 6 hours straight, this game is similar I guess.

yeah they are all from Japan. The games are huge in LA, its so much fun playing Dance dance revolution when you are hammered. when you get really good people playing them its pretty cool to watch

i was down dave and busters one night and the same thing happened to me, These two fucks were covered in sweat and not moving off the machine at all, one was wearing a cowboy hat like two sizes to small

Originally posted by dg11
i was down dave and busters one night and the same thing happened to me, These two fucks were covered in sweat and not moving off the machine at all, one was wearing a cowboy hat like two sizes to small

yep that was them.

yep that was them.
it sure sounds like it!!

Originally posted by dg11

haha, I saw that guy, there was a chick that I saw a while ago doing it too…

:rolleyes:

when we left at the same time as them, they jumped inside a V-dub :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

when we left at the same time as them, they jumped inside a V-dub :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:
yup they did!!!:grouphug:

sweet someone with good taste