Quick S13 front bumper question

does the 91-94 bumper bolt directly up to the 89-90 lights and fenders? or do you need to replace the whole front end?

Yeah bolts right up, except there is an added piece added to the lower part of the fenders to make the bumper flush with the rest of the car, its not that noticeable, and you’ll see what i’m talking about once you get it on.

The pieces are small metal parts that clip on to the bottom of the fenders. You don’t need them and the 91-94 bumper will be a direct bolt on.

yup, look at the bumper in my sig, i dont have the flaps attached, but i have the 90 front lip to cover it up.

I replaced my pignose with the bumper from the 91-94 and placement was perfect. Only thing I don’t have yet are the add ons. This is what it looks like without them
http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=92795

Haha, yeah the multi coloured front end.

If you look at the fenders on Nik’s car, the pieces would cover below the black line to the bottom of the fender and fill in from the bumper to the wheel well.

Small pieces that are not really needed imo.

Come on Phil gimme a break I haven’t had the cash to have her painted. The pieces are all personal preference. I want them only because the bumer itself is wider then the fenders so it sticks out. Plus the bumper is lower. For a smooth fit I would suggest the add on pieces. And if you don’t like them Phil I’ll take the one’s off your winter beater. :lol:

Haha, sorry about that, I guess we started posting at the same time. I was talking about Nik’s two tone red front end.

I would give them to you, but I sold my winter beater, and it has since been involved in an accident.