Quick Vid of Krazy K

get some titanium blocks

:gay:

:eekdance: that was sweet!

just case i cat spel that mens i m a reatated???

No, spending tons of money to make a truck look like it has a broken suspension does that pretty well.

haha. and brent brings it home.

id love to se you build something to the like my truck… everyone has something they like and mini truck are what i like. so shut your mouth and deal with. you dont se me making fun of your car

is that what you told him last night in bed???

and if you did, it would probably be so poorly worded/spelled, that it would seem you were praising it.

lol !!!

this is to much fun!!!

really bringing out the big guns, eh?

(ib4another “is that what you told him in bed?”)

well, if you’re actually a good sport about it, then i agree.

newman i think you dress sexy… dont listen to the hateRzzz

and kory i think your truck is sexy…just because some ppl dont like dont mean u have to get your panties in a bunch…

:word: F that haters :2fingers:. your truck is awesome kory and plus u would wreck all the people in a scruff lol

pretty in depth work. not my thing personally but i can repsect the time and effort put into it. :tup:

lol WTF!?!?!

it must be a truck thing, because i think it is pretty dumb as well.

but the truck does look nice.

who gives a fuck. Its not a POS rice box (like some people on here own) . Its well engineered, well executed, and the guy enjoys it… and that is what everything really comes down to. If it gives you satisfaction at the end of the day then roll with it.

Although mini truckin’ isn’t something I’d do, his truck his sick. This isn’t your typical bolt on kit from sucidedoors. I think thats part of the reason I like his truck. Its unique and different. :tup: and keep up the good work.