Skidplate's pile-o-shit Ranger.

Don’t have any before pictures, actually this thing has been in-progress for a few years now and last week was the only few pictures of it that i have.

Specs:
Year: 1992
Body: Extended cab
Drivetrain: 3.0L V6, Automatic 4 Speed with overdrive, 2 Wheel drive, Open differential

Anyways, plans are:

shave doorhandles, fuel filler, and tailgate
lower 3" front 4" rear
headers and straight pipe exhaust, exiting directly in front of right rear wheel
intake
transmission shift kit
LSD/TrakLok diff/axle
paint - gloss white, orange accent stripe around lower ~4" of body.

i have to have my dad email me the rest of the pics, but i have a few for now. of course, my phone wont let me email them to myself so i can post them right now. this thread will be updated with pics as soon as i can

• and to everybody that gives me shit KEEP IT OUT OF HERE.

Good pictures… really nice.

get the fuck out of here. im not gonna take your shit, or LKSi’s or any of you other chode whistlers in my build thread.

Sorry for complimenting you

Good start man, Just get some pics!!!

So basically this is a trip back to when mini trucks were cool

this thing was planned BEFORE mini trucks were cool :rofl

You weren’t even born when mini-trucks were cool.

:skid:skid:skid

I lol’d…+rep :lol

didnt say i was.

Primer looks nice. You and the old man have talent

Fuck all that shit, drop a 302 and c6 and 8.8 disc brake rearend into it and paint it nice without dumb shit like shaved handles.

And seriously why would anybody shave the fuel door?

A straight pipe exhaust on a v6 is going to sound like absolute feces and will probably make baby kittens and squirrels cry.

I’m not sure why you would expect or demand respect in your build thread when you entitle it “Pile-O-Shit Ranger.”

Haha this is a valid point. I can’t see any pics FYI

Just read the last part of your thread regarding pics. Disregard my last comment

This thing needs some west coast customs flavor! Imma call my boy Ryan to see if he can help you out

Is this thing getting painted FoMoCo blue?

Nah, HoMoCo Red

:rofl