Skidplate's pile-o-shit Ranger.

Awesome build thread. Will legitimately be the coolest vehicle in your middle school’s parking lot.

Good luck with the build do yourself a favor and don’t straight pipe it.

Props to :skid for having the balls to make this thread. Get some pics up so we can see this monster.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGgKBLIQVnWytGzwVTcs36GjuseMTA95KTfEZ4AgVvPx7vrpn0

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2_3QD3LHRaZskIkDUyxgvTAlh604D-81GwrgIrnxmRhlnQFAHjw

what one is his ???

Holy shit you’re right, I forgot '92s were square body Rangers lol.

Ranger club of America

I miss my ranger. 92 ranger 2wd with a 5.0 swap and a 5 speed stick

Looked just this only Blue…

http://images.usedcheapcars.org/used-ford/1991-ford-ranger-pickup-4wd-ford-2-9l-6-cylinder-ffs-4-speed-automatic/1991-ford-ranger-xlt-ucc.jpg

Glad to see someone else is building one of these

I had an '87 with a 2.3 and automatic for my first vehicle. Big POS and it would barely do 65 on the highway. It was made out of Bondo.

skid do a 5.0 swap in it dont waist your time with a 3.0. what are you planning on using to lower it?

Said he was going to cut the coils in the front and take out all the leafs in the rear. He’s bringing it to his fathers reputable auto body enhancing center to give it a supreme coat of fresh paint and to finish it off he’s gonna run set of Boyd coddington’s wrapped in toyo proxy tires!

He’s to “special” for a 5.0 swap. Duh.

this thread sucks

the thought of hacked susp. and boyds on the same vehicle makes me LOL.

:skid

apparently you don’t even have current pictures of this roach. Build threads are awesome with no pictures. Carry on.

:skid

Said Roach has been in progress for a few years and nothing has even been done yet!?

hooooly fuck I’m not gonna bother with responding to all of you. I will say on the suspension issues, I’m not going to do it the fucking retarded way with hacking up the springs. Drop I-beams (fuck you ford. these things are $600 a pair why couldn’t you just use McPherson or A-arms like everyone else?), and probably lowering blocks in the rear. if anyone has better (non-sarcastic) ideas for the rear i’d like to hear them. i have a set of aftermarket wheels and tires that are staying on, they’re not boyds, thank god. they are, however, some probably cheap, grey 5 spokes that were going to go on my stepbrothers eclipse before he died… still pissed at my dad for selling that car. It was a GSX that would’ve been alot less slow and ugly then this pile. i guess it was just too painful for him to have it sitting around.

Back on topic, I’m not gonna V-8 it. it’d be huge waste of time and money, because it’ll never be fast.
i figured out the problem with my phone and i’ll update the original post with a few shitty cell pictures in a little while.

A v8 ranger could be fast.

Would you consider doing a v12 swap?

shut up man no no one cares about you

Blocks are probably the cheapest solution for the rear unless you flip the leafs which will probably be too low in comparison to the front.